Yuuma Isogai - Lemon

Requested by: ako4456

----------------------------------

Isogai fidgeted on the couch, waiting for you to return. Presumably, you had gone upstairs to retrieve your phone, but you were there for so long he was starting to get worried.

He had been your boyfriend for around two years, and you loved each other unconditionally. So much in fact, that it often made your classmates sick. However, despite constant hugs and kisses, he felt as if you both wanting more.

Although, as much as he wished for your relationship to progress, he was nervous. Really nervous. There was so much to consider – were you ready? Was he ready? Where would you do it? How would you feel?

As he was mulling this over, shaking his head and thinking about the secret stash of condoms hidden under his bed in case of emergencies, you ran down the stairs, bouncing into his unsuspecting arms.

He held you in place sheepishly, while you placed your lips over every part of his face, kissing his forehead, cheeks, and everywhere in-between, until you eventually reached his lips. Just when he thought you were going to pull him into a passionate make-out session, he noticed a smirk forming on your features.

"Hey Yuuma, I found something interesting in your room."

At this, he lifted a bewildered brow, oblivious to whatever you held out of his view.

"There was a box under your bed..." You trailed off, watching his face blossom into a lovely shade of crimson.

He lifted his hands and waved them in front of you feebly.

"T-That's not – t-they're not what y-you think!" He defended, feeling very awkward and incredibly bashful.

"It's okay, you know, Yuuma?"

It was so quiet you were sure you'd hear a pin drop. He had frozen, arms in the air and face alight. There was an obvious questioning stare, making you sigh lightly and shift around. The problem was – you were straddling him. You had either leg beside his, and whenever you moved, your area rubbed against his clothed member.

He didn't want to take advantage of you, so he kept it in as best he could. However, it soon became clear that you were demanding a change of pace.

"Come on Yuuma. Please?" You begged, planting your face in the crook of his neck, gracing your lips along it in gentle butterfly kisses.

"A-Are you sure? What a-abou-"

"Yes, I'm sure. Please – I trust you."

A moment of deliberation passed, but you were growing increasingly impatient. He considered your words, and the genuine crack in your voice as you pleaded. He could feel himself getting hard under you, and it wasn't long before you noticed it as well.

You smirked. "Someone's excited."

He blushed a brilliant scarlet, adding to his already glowing face.

"A-Are you sur-" He started, shutting up when you scowled at him.

Swallowing the lump in his throat, he manoeuvred so that he was on top of you, and you stifled a giggle as your back hit the couch. You loved Yuuma to pieces, but he could stand to be a bit more dominant. Opening your arms, you gifted him a captivating smile, welcoming the feeling of having him above you.

He began tugging at your pants, messily fumbling with them until at last he steadied his shaking hands enough to pull them down, earning a gasp from you when the air hit your legs. He tried to apologise, but you closed the gap between your mouths, muting him in the most efficient way.

For your first time, he decided to skip your upper half, instead opting to focus on pleasuring you below the waist. He was unsure, but your smile never faded, giving him the confidence to fulfil your request.

It didn't take him long to draw the conclusion that he wouldn't fit inside you, but your incessant, reassuring comments crept into the front of his mind.

Removing his member from its confinement, he gazed in your eyes lovingly. He really didn't want to cause you any pain.

"This might hurt a bit. Tell me if I should stop."

You nodded, tears pricking at your eyes as he entered, pushing in until it was lodged all the way, stilling himself and awaiting your voice. A few painful seconds passed, but when it began to wash away, you called out to him.

"You can...m-move." You whimpered.

He pulled out until only the tip remained, only to suddenly ram back inside you. Your screams were laced with pleasure, shortly muffled by loud moans. Isogai thrust in at an insane speed, turning your brains to mush as he managed to go even faster. His erection was shattering your walls, hitting different spots each time, causing a variety of sounds to escape your mouth. It hung open as you gasped for air, drinking in Isogai's scent as well.

"Y-Yuum – A-AH!!"

In an instant, he found your most fragile spot, pounding it over and over again once he heard the sultry noises being emitted by his girlfriend.

"N-Nngh...aahh!!"

You arched your back, feeling your release. The knot in your stomach was unlike anything you had experienced before, but you had read enough fanfiction to know what it meant.

"Y-Yuuma...aah! I'm c-cumming...!"

He grunted, thrusting in continuously as an acknowledgement of your statement. He continued to hit your sweet spot, soon glimpsing the sticky juices running down your legs.

"M-Me too..."

"Shit! P-Pull out!"