Gakushuu Asano - Lemon

Being a member of the Student Council, you got to see your crush more often than some of the girls at Kunugigaoka. You knew his smiles were fake, and you knew he didn't exactly view the other Virtuosos as friends, but you still couldn't help what you felt.

Running along the corridor, you mentally cursed yourself for forgetting something in the Student Council room. What if it was gone? What would you do then?

Once you found the room, you hurriedly opened the door, relieved to see it still on the table. You went over and picked it up, ready to leave, when a voice spoke up.

"School's over. Did you forget something?"

Looking towards the open door, you saw none other than Asano Gakushuu, aka the person you had a crush on.

"Oh, um...yes." You showed him the papers.

"That's important. You should be more careful." He smiled, shutting the door.

He walked over, and trapped you between him and the table. Your face burned, and you attempted to hide behind the papers in your hands.

He chuckled, moving them away.

"I'll help you associate this room with something good." He told you, confidently.

You were about to ask what, when you felt his hand slip into your pants, not bothering to take off your trousers/skirt. Your hands automatically went to your mouth, trying to hold back the lewd noises escaping.

"Let your voice out." He commanded, thrusting a finger into your hole (idk what to call it).

You screamed, gripping on to his shoulders for support, and sitting on the table. He added another finger, scissoring and making you moan loudly. He was hitting good spots, and when he put in a third finger, you arched your back and moaned into his shoulder, cumming all over his fingers.

He pulled them out, making eye contact with you as he licked them clean. He loosened your tie, and started to unbutton your shirt.

He let his tongue trail your stomach, sucking on certain spots and leaving marks. His skilled hands quickly removed your trousers/skirt until you were left in only your bra and pants.

He had you sprawled on the table, red in the face. His mouth found yours, and a battle for dominance started. He rubbed his erection against your womanhood, earning a low moan. He broke the kiss abruptly, and lowered his face to your pants, licking what remained of your juice.

"A-Ah, Nngh...As–Asano." You breathed.

Using his teeth, he brought your pants down to your knees, dragging his tongue over your exposed hole. (What am I doing)?

Without warning he stuck his tongue in, swirling it around inside of you. Throwing your head back as far as possible with a table in the way, you screamed in pleasure.

"T-There! A-Ah...p-please..." You moaned, attempting to push his face closer to your area.

You could feel the knot in your stomach, but he pulled away.

"Not yet ~" He purred.

"You'll cum in here."

He shoved his erection into you, thrusting hard and fast. The room was filled with moans and grunts. Asano found your g-spot, and continued to slam into it, savouring the look of ecstasy on your face.

"S-So tight." He muttered, gripping your hips.

"Nngh! H-Harder!"

Asano compiled, thrusting with more force. Once again, you could feel that knot in your stomach, and you didn't have any time to warn him before you came all over his dick.

His thrusts became slower and more drawn out, as he tried to ride out your orgasm. He took himself, before cumming on you and the table. He collapsed on to you, panting.

"We have to clean this." You managed to say, between heavy breaths.

"I'll do it. I doubt you can move." At this, your face turned tomato-red, and you looked away from him.

He kissed your cheek, getting off you and pulling you into a sitting position.

"But I'll clean you first."

--------------------------------------------------

(A/N): I tried, but I suck at lemons.