Karma Akabane - Lemon

Requested by: AnntonetteAlison and Evee900

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was assembly day, which meant that Class E had to make the perilous journey back to the main campus. They arrived later than the other classes, and when there were no eyes on him, one of their members snuck off.

Karma stalked the hallways, trying to find the room you had said to meet him in. You were a student of Class A, but had a special relationship with the red-head. Nobody in the school knew, because you agreed to keep the PDA to a minimum. He knew how much it would hurt your parents if you got moved to his class, so he didn't take the risk of exposure.

Soon enough, he reached the room. He had been in there before, obviously, but today would be different. Today he was going to dirty not just his old classroom, but his girlfriend as well.

He opened the door, to see you sitting on a desk. He smirked, closed the door, and walked up to you. Having heard him, you gave him your brightest smile, and spread your arms for a hug. He complied, holding you close. He could feel your heartbeat, and he had to stop himself from going too fast.

Slowly, he released you. This made you pout cutely, and fold your arms across your chest. Karma took in your form, gently placing both his hands on your thighs. He stroked them, getting closer and closer to your area.

Your breathing hitched, and a light red hue formed on your face. Karma put his mouth to your ear, giving it a bite, before trailing butterfly kisses down your neck, stopping to suck on certain spots. Whenever he did, you let out a faint moan, signalling him to continue.

He loved the noises you made, and wanted you to be louder. While his lips were distracting you, he moved his hand all the way underneath your skirt, hooking his fingers over the hem of your pants, and tugging them down. You finally noticed, and your eyes widened slightly. You opened your mouth to say something, but were quickly silenced.

Karma moved his lips against yours sensually, starting gentle and becoming rough. He stuck his tongue in, rubbing it on yours and showing his dominance. You felt a sharp pain, and broke the kiss, panting. Karma had shoved a finger into you, and was prodding around, attempting to find your sweet spot.

You placed your hands on his chest, leaning in to his touch. He added another finger, scissoring until he heard a beautiful moan.

"Nngh! K-Karma...AH!" You panted, trying to look him in the eye.

"Yes, princess? ~" He teased.

He roughly shoved in a third finger, sending you over the edge. After he hit your spot a few more times, you came, coating his fingers in a sticky white liquid. He pulled them out, staring for a minute before making eye contact with you, and slowly licking them clean.

Your blush intensified, and you squirmed on the desk.

"K-Karma..." You whined.

He smirked again. "Hm? ~"

"P-Please!" You stuttered, quite embarrassed to actually ask.

"Please what? Tell me, princess. ~" Karma lowered his head, getting dangerously close to your womanhood.

Before you could speak without stuttering, he began licking all the excess cum from you, dipping his tongue into your folds. You moaned loudly, gripping his hair. You figured he would continue his actions until you told him what you wanted.

"K-Karma...Ah! P-Please...I want!" You had to pause when he hit a sensitive spot.

He hummed against your core, sending shivers of pleasure throughout your body.

"P-Put it in already!" You yelled, trying to yank him back up by his hair.

He smirked, pleased with himself, and brought his head back up, placing a soft peck on your lips. You put both hands on his cheeks, and pulled him down for a passionate make-out.

When you parted, his voice was gentle.

"This might hurt a little."

You nodded. He leaned you back against the desk, and slowly pushed in to you. It hurt a lot at first, but as soon as you adjusted, that melted away and was replaced with pure pleasure. He waited for a signal, not wanting to hurt you.

"You can...go f-faster." You whispered, not being able to bring your voice up much.

This changed when you felt him pull out slightly, and ram back in to you. His thrusts were fast, and he was deep inside you. He gripped your hips, allowing him to go deeper still. You weren't sure you could keep up with his pace – he was like an animal.

You could hear him grunting, and reached a hand to thread through his hair. You brought his lips to yours in a hungry kiss. The two of you battled for dominance, and he won, exploring every inch of your mouth. You moaned loudly, feeling him hit your g-spot.

He smirked into the kiss, and thrust in that same spot over and over again, dragging lovely, low moans out of you. When your lips parted, a string of saliva was attached, and you both panted heavily. He rammed into you once more, and you came.

He felt his member twitch when he saw the white liquid leaking out of you, and he slammed in a few more times, until he quickly pulled out, shooting his seed all over your chest.

He slumped against you, pinning you to the desk. You were both out of breath, and trying to recover from the amazing orgasms you just had.

"Love you – I l-love you." You said between breaths.

He smiled, stroking your cheek with his hand. "I love you too."

If it wasn't for the sound of multiple footsteps coming towards the classroom, the two of you could have slept there. You gave each other glances that said "Oh shit.", and quickly got dressed, getting a final peck on the lips before Karma left through the window.

"What a morning."