Ryūnosuke Chiba

Chiba was loudly moaning your name, gripping on to your hair with his hands to steady himself. You were taking him as deep as you could, and it felt amazing.

He felt your tongue run along his member, tracing every vein, and finally licking the pre-cum from the tip.

Then you deep-throated him again, and he pulled harder on your hair. Both of you were moaning for each other, and when he looked at your lewd face, he felt a sudden jolt. He wanted to put it in.

You stopped your movements, and stared up at him. He took that opportunity to pin you underneath him, and he -

--------------------------------------

Chiba woke up with start. He was panting, and covered in sweat.

He looked down, and saw his sheets covered in a sticky, white liquid. He turned red-faced, as he recalled the dream he just had.

It was true that he loved you, but he thought you didn't really like him that way, so he was forced to fantasise late at night, and his first ever wet dream was about you.

He got up and cleaned off, changing his sheets, then got ready to go to school. The two of you were in Class E, and both amazing snipers.

Chiba thought you were wonderful. The most beautiful girl he had ever seen – even better than a video game. He was eternally grateful that you even interacted with him, and you opted to stay with him at break and lunch.

But, he couldn't stop thinking about that dream, and he was finding it hard to look you in the eye. (Not that you would have really noticed).

"Hey Ryū, are you okay? You seem spaced out." You asked, concerned.

Reaching your hand out, you checked to see if he had a temperature.

"It's not a fever. That's good." You gave him a gentle smile, which made his cheeks heat up.

"You can talk to me, okay?" You assured him.

He nodded, and muttered a "thank you." For a while it was silent, before Chiba gulped loudly, getting your attention.

"I – um...I had a dream last night. A bad one." He started.

"Oh no! Like a nightmare?" You questioned, worry etched on to your features.

"No. Not...not a nightmare." He replied.

You were confused at this point. Your innocence was showing. If it wasn't a nightmare, then how was it a bad dream?

"You were in it. We wer– we were doing bad things." He looked down, his bangs still covering his eyes.

"Was I hurting you?" You asked, still not getting it.

"No. It felt...really good." He responded, quietly.

"Then what's the problem?" You beamed.

"It was a wet dream. I had a wet dream about you." He hung his head low, ready to be laughed at.

When you didn't respond, he got concerned, and gazed towards you. What he saw was very cute, in his opinion. Your face was flushed scarlet, and your eyes were widened. But you looked happy.

"Do you...do you love me?" You asked, nervously.

"Y-Yes..." He answered.

He seemed really ashamed, so you reached a hand out to his face, and moved his bangs out of the way. You never understood why he covered his eyes. They were beautiful.

"Then it's okay. I love you too, silly."

He looked into your eyes, and all he saw was love. It was genuine, and he felt so lucky to have fallen in love with you.