Karma Akabane {1}

Requested by: Vuikki

------------------------------

To say you were obsessed might have been a mild understatement, or concerned optimism. It was quite clear to anyone in your social circle that Karma Akabane was the love of your life. He hadn't realised yet, but you were the one placing anonymous love letters on his desk and in his locker every few days.

They often read along these lines –

To my beloved,

It frustrates me how handsome you are! All the other girls look at you with poisonous gazes. I know they want to take you away from me, but I won't let them. I promise I will protect you. I would go to hell and back just to be with you. It should be obvious now that this is love; life without you seems unfathomable.

From, your only girl

Karma read and re-read the letter, chuckling to himself. The writer was clearly infatuated with him, but he didn't have the faintest idea who it could be. See, around him, you acted normal, pretending to have a clean slate, and not be a dangerous sociopath with a long history of violence.

You even fooled yourself sometimes.

However, behind his back, you were cursing every girl who so much as breathed around him. You admired his strength, first falling in love with his devilish personality. He started off teasing you, and you quickly made the decision to be his sub. You weren't going to let anyone stand between you.

"Another letter from the secret admirer?" Maehara sneered, nudging the red-head with his elbow.

He nodded. The blonde went in to take a look, but Karma hastily pulled it out of sight, electing to keep the strange note to himself. He wanted to figure out (from the handwriting, if possible) who was giving him these sweet, yet disturbing letters.

When the school day was over, he slunk to his locker, slightly annoyed that he had been unable to identify his aficionada. He opened it slowly, surprised to find yet another note. He scrambled to get it out of the locker, waited until all his classmates had left, and began reading.

To my inamorato,

I want you to know that I love you deeply, and my actions are always guided by an end goal: Our future together. I would do everything in my power to have you. Even if that means trash has to die. The Chemistry geek, the one I saw you laughing with earlier today – I'm going to slit her throat. I won't let her get in-between us. If you cry over her, then I'll kill you too. That way you will always be mine. If you get angry at me, I'm willing to kill myself.

This love is eating me alive. You drive me crazy without even knowing it. I'll surrender to jail once I've disposed of all my rivals, and once you lay dead beneath me.

From, your loving girlfriend.

A shiver crept down his spine; his blood seemed to stop its circulation.

He needed to apprehend her.

And quickly.

The only problem was – he didn't know who wrote the letter.