Nagisa Shiota - Lemon

Requested by: Nagisa_Is_Senpai

-----------------------------------------------

"So cool, so cool, so cool, so cool!" You chanted dreamily, allowing your eyes to wander gradually further, just beyond the waistband of his trousers.

You mentally undressed him, wondering if his huge length would ever fit inside you. You retreated to your dream land often, mostly to do naughty things with him – such as tie him to a chair and suck him off. Deep down, you wanted him to know of your fantasies, to permit your hands to wander, to let your mouth work wonders on his body.

He was your deadly kuudere. His lips would fit perfectly on to yours – of this you were sure.

You sat at a distance, admiring the way he monotonously walked around, then sat calmly on a nearby bench. Bringing out a book, he flipped through the pages, gracing them gently, the same way you imagined him stroking your face. Wordlessly, you remained hidden behind the biggest tree, waiting for an opportunity to arise.

Sighing, he turned another page.

"What are you doing?"

His question startled you, as if you hadn't expected to be caught out so soon. At first, you tried to reason that he was simply talking to the book, the same way you talked to your shrine, made of stolen artefacts. However, after a few minutes of deliberation, and noting the sudden wash of impatience on his features, you stepped out.

He mumbled something incoherent, and you stood for a while, shuffling nervously on your feet.

"Well?" He asked, after a brief period of silence.

Your head snapped to meet his unfazed expression, and you found yourself blushing like crazy.

"I-I was..." You trailed off, racking your brain for a plausible excuse.

"Stalking me?" He offered, skimming the last few pages of his book.

Lowering your head, you continued to fidget.

"Y-Yeah..."

Your tone morphed into one of near despondency, and there was another soundless moment. Finally, a sigh escaped his soft lips as he placed down the book, running a gentle hand through his hair. There was a hint of consideration behind his steely eyes, and when he removed his hand, he beckoned you closer.

"Come here." His voice was coldly commanding, instantly causing a surge of heat at your core.

Nevertheless, you obliged, ambling towards him hesitantly. You generally followed him from the shadows, so to be directly in his presence was both a blessing and a curse.

When you were within reach, his tight grip locked around your arm. Your face exploded in a gorgeous crimson, as he pulled you down, brushing your lips together chastely. Your breath hitched, and you gazed into his deep blue eyes for any traces of love.

Regaining a slither of confidence, you rested your hands on his shoulders, bringing your foreheads together. Slowly, you leaned down, capturing his mouth in a passionate kiss. As he pushed against you, deepening it, your grip on him faltered. Taking the opportunity, he prodded at your mouth with his tongue. Grateful, you opened up, allowing him to battle with you for dominance.

His tongue brushed against yours sensually. You melted at his touch – it sent sparks around your whole body. His hands were snaking up your uniform, leisurely unbuttoning your shirt. They grazed your skin, to which you responded with a sharp gasp.

That gave him full control of your mouth, and he put one hand on the back of your neck to deepen the kiss. His tongue explored its new territory, leaving no inch uncovered.

When he detached his lips, there was a string of saliva keeping you connected. Your cheeks had blossomed nicely, and your breathing was uneven. Nagisa sat back against the tree, pulling you into his lap. Your hands were threaded through his hair, and you stared adoringly at the content expression painting his face.

Just looking at his charming features brought back memories of every girl he had ever been seen with – the way they all tried to get this close to him, to weave their own fingers through his blue locks. A scowl set on your face as you thought about them, and you nuzzled against his neck in an effort to comfort yourself. His hands found your back and he held you, without words, for a good few minutes.

"What do you want to do?" He questioned at last, rubbing circles on your back.

"I want to have sex." You replied, confidently.

You felt him shrug and pull on your skirt. After realising he was aiming for your panties, you assisted him by removing them yourself. Once they had been discarded, you set to work on his pants, ogling at his boxers when they were visible. Biting your lip, you gazed into his eyes longingly.

"Put it in me?" There was an impatient tone to your voice – one he was learning to recognise.

Nodding, he remained silent as he motioned for you to sit up slightly. His boxers were tossed aside with ease. Without warning, he gripped your hips roughly, slamming you down on his hardened cock. Yelping from the sudden wave of pain shooting through your body, you held on to him tightly.

Shortly thereafter, the agony moulded into pleasure, and you felt certain enough to begin moving. Placing your hands on his torso, you raised yourself until only his tip was inside you, then you crashed back down, sending an intense amount of ecstasy straight to your womanhood.

"Aaahh..."

You began repeating your actions, bobbing up and down on his throbbing erection. You could feel it twitching inside you, rubbing against your walls harshly. His hands were on your hips, holding you down, and you were satisfied hearing his laboured breathing. It gave you a strange sense of accomplishment, as you continued to move on him.

He suddenly thrust upwards, eliciting a high-pitched moan from your lips.

"D-Don – Nngh...ahh!"

He was encouraged by your sultry sounds – screams and moans of pleasure. They filled his mind, and he became solely concentrated on further indulging you.

"N-Nagisa...AAH!"