Karma Akabane

He was sat against a tree, with you in his lap and his arms tight around your waist. You were on your phone, playing a game. Karma had his head on your shoulder, and was watching you play.

The two of you had been like that for a while, and as much as you loved it, you weren't willing to skip the whole school day. Not if you had a shot at killing your teacher.

You felt Karma's lips press onto your neck, leaving a trail of kisses from your collarbone to your ear.

Finishing the game, you put your phone on the ground and turned in his lap. Bringing your faces together, you gently kissed him on the lips, pushing him further into the tree.

It got heated fast, and soon you could feel his hands under your shirt. He could hear your soft moans, making him smirk in victory. In retaliation, you palmed his semi hard-on, drawing out some lovely noises.

The kiss ended, and he growled, shoving you to the ground. He put his legs on either side of yours, leaning down and trying to push his tongue into your closed mouth.

When he couldn't, he brought his knee between one of your legs and rubbed it against your womanhood. Your hands went in his hair, ruffling it in the process.

The second time you broke for air, he grabbed your phone, unlocking it and taking a picture of your aroused face. He sent it to himself, deciding it would be his new screensaver.

He pulled you up, leading you into Class E's building.

Upon entering the classroom, you found it empty save for Koro-Sensei. He was flipping through some photographs, sweating nervously. When he saw you and Karma, he hid them behind his back.

"What've you got there teach?" Karma asked, walking towards him.

"Huh? W-What? Oh, these...they're um, it – it's nothing I swear!" He practically cried.

He was distracted, and tried to cover his face, but when he did, the pictures he was holding were on full display.

You and Karma. Kissing. He had what seemed like hundreds. Karma's face flared up slightly, while you stared in awe. Koro-Sensei was apologizing profusely.

"I didn't mean to! But...you're the class's first couple!" He managed, embarrassed.

You glanced at Karma. "It shows that you're mine, so it's okay."

You started asking Koro-Sensei if you could have the pictures, discussing which one should be your phone's background, and which you could keep for blackmail purposes. Or just to show anyone who liked Karma.

The red-head was confused, and stood there worried for his safety. He saw you walking back over to him, and a smile tugged at his lips.

"Koro-Sensei!" You called, making said teacher look at you.

Tugging harshly on Karma's shirt, you pulled him down for a passionate kiss. Your teacher quickly got his camera, and took a large amount of photographs.

Your eyes were open, and you stared into Karma's. He was wide-eyed and considerably flustered. Not what you'd expect of the typical Karma.

Koro-Sensei even made sure to get a picture of when you parted – the string of saliva connecting you, and your red faced partner.

Smirking at him, you whispered, "You should make that face more often. It's cute."