Ryūnosuke Chiba - Lemon

Requested by: Blueberrybot

-----------------------------------------

Wordlessly, his gaze shifted between you and Isogai. Oh how he hated that Ikeman – so perfect, despite having so little. Whereas he, being relatively well off, was never recognised by you. Your attention was always directed at the brown haired Prince Charming.

Often, he wondered if you were already a couple.

If that was the case, he would have to take you by force, and dispose of your boyfriend. Then you would be his. And when he had your body flush against him, heaving from all the pants and moans tumbling out of your mouth, he would tie you to his bed and make you beg for more.

He wanted so desperately to live out his fantasies. Being with you was worth the world to him. He wanted you moaning and mewling with pleasure, thrashing about on his bed, covering his duvet with your sticky juices.

Chiba shook his head.

Enough of the dreaming; time to make it reality.

Striding over to where you stood, now one hand locked with Isogai's, the green haired menace struck. You failed to notice him following you, or creeping behind Isogai. You only noticed when his head was being bashed in with a makeshift weapon.

You screamed, hoping that someone would hear you, but had no such luck. The entire park was deserted, save for one dead, two living.

Chiba, when he deemed himself satisfied, turned to face you.

"C-Chiba...W-Why...?" You started, feeling lightheaded.

He just smiled, and you thought, through the hair, his eyes may have held a sinister glint.

"Good night, princess."

You drifted into an abrupt, dreamless sleep, as something painful hit your head. He caught your body as it fell, taking a moment to ponder over your radiance, before electing to flee the scene, leaving the Ikeman's body.

--

When daylight broke, you were roused from your slumber by a cold metallic sensation around your wrists and ankles. Then, the sound of a door creaking alerted you; this was Chiba's house. It had to be. He was the one who knocked you out. What was he going to do with you?

Not bothering to open your eyes, you hoped he would simply pass through. Instead, he closed the door with a thud, jolting you. Although his eyes remained invisible to you, the feeling of being watched never left. He was staring through your soul.

"(Y/n)." He began, sternly.

You made neither a sound nor a movement.

But it didn't convince him.

"I know you're awake."

Somehow you believed, with whatever strand of optimism you were clinging to, that he would leave you be if you pretended for long enough.

You heard a sigh, and then the door. Thinking a bit too soon that he might be departing, you attempted to open your eyes. Fluttering your eyelashes, you saw only darkness. There was a void where colour should have been. A sinking feeling made its way into your heart.

Chiba's laugh echoed along the walls. In full panic, you squirmed around on the bed, thrashing your arms and legs in an effort to loosen your restraints. A hand traced your stomach, and you discerned, from the sensation of icy fingers on bare skin, that he had stripped you.

A sudden weight caused to bed to sag; he was right on top of you.

He was so close that his hair grazed your face, making you shudder inadvertently. He positioned one leg between yours, and began rubbing your area roughly. You gasped, writhing under him. He took the opportunity to close the gap between your mouths – shoving his tongue straight in, traversing every inch of your wet cavern.

The sounds of your sloppy kisses were the only things you could hear. Chiba trailed a few fingers down your abdomen, simultaneously using his free hand to draw circles around your breasts.

His fingers went lower and lower, until he brushed them viciously against your clit. You moaned deeply into the kiss, appalled by how much you were enjoying the abuse. He swirled his fingers around it a number of times, teasingly, before plunging one in without warning.

Your whole body welcomed the feeling, shaking and mewling as he thrust his finger in and out, curling it inside you, trying to find the spot you liked most. He wasn't sure if you and Isogai had done it already, but he was sure as hell going to be your best.

Chiba violently shoved in another finger, moving them in a scissoring motion, while brushing against your walls. He pulled away from the kiss, saliva evident at the side of your lips. He memorized your panting, blushing face, wondering if he shouldn't have so hastily disposed of the Ikeman – it would have given Chiba great pleasure to send a picture of the fun you were having.

And bragging about how much you loved it.

The bad thing was, you actually did. He curled and twisted his fingers inside you, hitting your walls and making you moan. As soon as a third finger entered, you screamed.

"AHH! A-Ah...n-no-"

He slammed his lips back on to yours, silencing you. His fingers worked miracles in your womanhood – mushing up your insides, and in turn, your mind. He felt like you were breaking under him.

It was so arousing.

"N-No! P-Please! C-Chiba...!"

Your voice sent him into overdrive. Retracting his fingers forcefully, he got only a second to hear your disappointment, before it was replaced with high-pitched screaming, and creaks from the bed as you were pushed in to it.

"A-AH...! N-Nngh!!"

You tried so hard to hold in your sounds, as you knew it would encourage him. However, when he rammed his erection inside you, immediately hitting your sweet spot, you couldn't help yourself. The pleasure was too great.

"N-Nngh...AHH! C-Chi-"

He grabbed on to your hips as he thrust, pressing you into the bed every time. He rejoiced upon hearing you whimper and whine for him. When it seemed that you would soon release, he leaned down to whisper in your ear.

"Do you want to cum?"

His voice sounded so erotic. You nodded eagerly, throwing your head back the next time he hit your spot. His smirk grew wider.

"Then beg."

A pained gasp emitted from your throat, but was shortly overshadowed by a series of much louder moans.

"W-Wha – AH!!"

"You heard me: Beg."

He wasn't going to wait patiently – he might even deny your orgasm. It depended on how much he wanted to punish you for your disloyalty.

I suppose that's the price you pay for pissing him off.