Hiroto Maehara

Requested by: Nagisa_Is_Senpai

------------------------------------------------

His constant complements were really beginning to grate on you.

"You know, I think you might be the prettiest girl in this school." He flashed his famous smile - the one he thought made all the ladies swoon. (It didn't, but people liked to let him think it did).

"B-Baka! You say that to every girl." You shouted, pouting and angrily looking away.

Maehara chuckled, knowing that he had chosen a difficult person to pursue. However, his feelings stood firm; it wasn't his 'womanizing personality' that caused him to act a certain way around you, but rather him intense attraction to your very being. He recognised that you were indeed a Tsundere, and he had his work cut out for him, but it did nothing to deter the blonde.

"Hey, not every girl! Plus, you're just different I guess." He shrugged defensively, his signature grin carelessly plastered on his face.

The colour in your cheeks had erupted, and you struggled to formulate coherent sentences. You liked him, yes – you had done for quite a while now, but you tried tirelessly to push him away, endeavouring to desolate the thoughts and emotions he had stirred up inside you.

You puffed out your crimson-stained cheeks. "I-I am not! You treat me the same as any other girl!"

He attempted to move closer, but suddenly acutely conscious of his every step, you backed away with as much vigour. Sighing, but determined to be optimistic and have you admit your feelings, (which despite your incessant denial, pretty much everyone in class knew about) Maehara tried to imagine a perfect situation, one where you would ultimately agree to be his girlfriend, and the two of you could get married happily.

Wait...too far –

"No, I was flirting with them. I'm courting you." He retorted, grinning like the Cheshire Cat at your perplexed yet inevitably flustered expression.

"C-Court – who do you think you are?" You retaliated, flushing.

Except this time, he wasn't sure if it was from anger or embarrassment. Be that as it may, he maintained his now utterly goofy smile, looking to the untrained outsider, like nothing more than a love-struck idiot.

"Hiroto Maehara, your future husband!"