#5 - An Interviewer Makes A Rude Comment About You

An Interviewer Makes A Rude Comment About You

Harry:
"Excuse me?" His eyebrow raises, look at the interviewer, giving him another chance to rephrase what he had just said. But he only repeats it, making Harry fume. "You just made the wrong choice saying that buddy," he said, gritting his teeth. "Wrong choice."

Liam:
He sits their silently, the insult just coming out of the interviewers mouth. The rest of the boys eye him cautiously. "Mate...?" Harry says silently, putting a hand on Liam's shoulder. Trying to keep his calm composure, he silently gets up, leaving the stage, not wanting to lose his temper on live television.

Niall:
He's not quiet about it. "What did you just say? Did you really just insult my girlfriend?" His voice raises as Zayn and Louis try to get him to calm down. "I think you might want to rephrase yourself their mate, because have no bloody right to say that kind of shit." The censors had to be consistent if this interview was going to go live.

Zayn:
His fists clench and his breathing gets slower. "You wanna repeat that?" His teeth are clenched together, the anger built up. He refuses to let anyone talk bad about his girl. He's seen first-hand the effects and insults like the one just said would not be allowed at all.

Louis:
"If you were a bloke, I'd punch ya right in the jaw," he says, his accent getting thick as the anger builds. "Bud calm down..." Niall says quietly, trying to get his friend to stay calm until it was over. But Louis wasn't having any of it. "No, I'm gonna just leave. If she can't respect (Y/N), then she doesn't respect me. I'll have none of that." And with that, he walked off, making sure him and the boys would never be put with her again.