#20 - His Favorite Postion /Dirty\

His Favorite Postion /Dirty\

Harry:
He loves to take you from the back, throwing you over the kitchen counter and pounding into you. His chest forms into your back, creating the perfect mold of both your bodies as he gets you to reach your climax nice and loud.

Liam:
He's into the classics, so laying you on the bed, he does it the classic missionary style with the occasional twist of throwing your leg over his shoulder for better access. This position allows you to get the full experience along with the intimacy you two love to share.

Niall:
Niall loves to have you be the dominant one. With you sitting on him, his hands on your hips guiding your movement as you bounce up and down on him. He has full view of your breasts, his larges hands moving to cup them. You climax hard and he has the best view..

Zayn:
69. Your legs on either side of his face, your wet core hovering above him as you take him in your mouth. He's moaning and groaning as he buries his face in you, his tongue focusing on your clit. Although it's his favorite, it;s just the beginning.

Louis:
He's into the kinks. So tying you to the bed, he takes the missionary position to a whole new level. Your arms are tied to the bedpost above your head and your legs are spread, ankles tied to the opposite end. You bite your lip as he comes over you, beginning the pounding that would quickly have you screaming his name.