#19 - Squirting /Dirty\

Squirting /Dirty\

Harry:
His fingers were going fast, rubbing your clit roughly with his other thumb. Your back was arched and you could feel yourself building up. You let out a final scream before your body collapsed onto the bed and the juices squirted from your heat. They covered the bed, making the white sheets translucent. Harry's tongue was licking up any left over, continuing to make you moan, even though the initial orgasm was over.

Liam:
His thrusts just kept getting rougher and rougher. You could feel every part of him as he filled you up, pounding in and out. The juices were building in your core. It wouldn't be much longer now. Liam just wouldn't stop pounding. You were screaming and moaning. With a final cry, everything got really, really wet. Liam kept his member in, watching you squirt all over him. You were squirming on the bed, finally getting it all out and looking at Liam, who was in complete awe.

Niall:
You sat in front of each other, both naked and going to work on yourselves. You watched him, getting wetter and wetter. Tow of your fingers were inside of you, plunging in and out. You were overwhelmed by the pleasure you were giving yourself. Suddenly a feeling you had never felt before overtook you. A large amount of pressure between your legs caused you to pull your fingers out and allowing a large amount of liquid to spill out onto the bed, covering the inside of your thighs. As embarrassing as it was, the look on Niall's face told a different story.

Zayn:
His fingers worked hard as you sat further back on the kitchen counter with your legs spread. He knew exactly what to do and what spots to hit to drive you over the end. And it was working. With his lips attached to your neck, his fingers found that 'special place' making you whimper and straighten up. Zayn took the hint and pulled out, moving to rub you until your liquids streamed out, making puddles on the hard, marble counter.

Louis:
You sat in front of the monitor, legs spread and camera ready. Louis had wanted to see if you could pull off the sexual act of squirting and since he was on tour, Skype was the only way you could do it at the moment. But you didn't mind. This wasn't the first time. So using the toy he got you before he left, you began. In 5 minutes, you already had the vibrations up on the highest level. Soft moans were escaping your mouth as Louis watched. This orgasm was building up faster than expected and before you could even prepare yourself, the toy was out and your hand was covered in your own release, a jealous, but satisfied look on his face.