#28 - Foreplay /Dirty\

Foreplay

Harry:
He takes his time lifting your shirt up so it rests just above your breasts. He takes them in both hands, massaging them softly, kissing around your sensitive nipples. His tongue circles the erect buds, occasionally biting softly and pulling back. Your soft moans travel to his ears, now knowing you're ready to move on.

Liam:
You kiss down his v-line, leaving butterfly kisses on his hot skin. Unbuckling his belt and lowering his jeans, you brought his boxers down as well, allowing his erection to spring up. You smirk, twirling your tongue around the tip, moving to run your tongue up and down his shaft. Finally, you took him in your mouth, bobbing up and down, stopping just before he released to move on to the main event.

Niall:
Running his tongue up your slit, he spreads your lips with his hands, continuing to run his tongue up and down. His tongue traces figure eights over your clit, making your moans grow louder. The feeling was extraordinary, sensual. His tongue was wet, getting covered in your juices. Just as you were tightening around him though, he stopped, moving on to show you the love he had for you.

Zayn:
Hovering over him, you slowly pumped his shaft as he sucked on your hard nipples. Your moans mixed with his, filling the air. They were soft, but they were getting louder. He pulled on your bud, pulling back and letting it snap back. You gripped tighter, and he bit harder, the two of you pushing it until you couldn't take it anymore, both of you needing more.

Louis:
His tip teases up and down your slit, running over the wet entrance and getting your juices flowing. Your body would twitch whenever he reached your clit, pushing on it with his head. You would beg him to stop teasing, but he would smirk and keep going, getting you more and more wet until you were close to the edge, needing him inside you.