#24 - Riding Him /Dirty\

Riding Him

Harry:
Bouncing up and down on top of your boyfriend's tight body, euphoria took over yours. His thick length filled you up, hitting your g-spot every time you sunk down. Sweat was plastered to your forehead as you finally came, pushing on his stomach for support as he came at the same time.

Liam:
You sat on his lap, he length thrust in and out of you at your own leisure. You had full control of how deep and fast you went. But you weren't going easy for yourself and Liam. You had your hands on his thighs, thrusting your hips up, your clit grinding on his stomach at the same time. Needless to say, both of you came hard and loud.

Niall:
He held your hips, keeping you from moving as he pounded into you, his hips thrusting up and quick speeds. Your screams were loud enough to wake the neighbors and you were surprised you hadn't come yet. He wasn't taking it easy on you at all and finally after a long time of being pounded, you released loudly, falling onto him completely numb with pleasure.

Zayn:
He lay flat on his back, looking up at you as you slowly grinded your hips, his length already deep inside you. You were grabbing your breasts, eyes closed and soft moans coming from your mouth. To him it was a beautiful performance, the way your body moved and the way you arched your back when he hit a particular spot. Both of you were filled with ecstasy, releasing in a passionate fit of moans.

Louis:
It was as if you were sitting on his lap. But you were sitting on much more than that. His length pushed into your arse, pain and pleasure both coming on strong. You were groaning loudly, bouncing slightly. You didn't want to go too deep, but you didn't have a choice when Louis took control, grabbing your hips and thrust up, making you cry out. It did hurt, but he made the experience as pleasureful as possible.