#26 - The One Direction Lyrics He Dedicates To You

The One Direction Lyrics He Dedicates To You

Harry:
"Close the door, throw the key, don't wanna be reminded, don't wanna be seen. Don't wanna be without you, my judgements clouded, like tonight's sky..."
~Moments - Up All Night
Harry dedicates these lyrics to you because regardless of how he's feeling, you're able to clear up all the negativity. When the two of you are alone with each other, that's all there is, just two people madly in love, nothing else.

Liam:
"It's in your lips and in your kiss. It's in your touch and your fingertips. And with all the things and other things that make you who you are and your eyes irresistible."
~Irresistible - Take Me Home
Liam dedicates these lyrics to you because he feels that whenever you're in the room, he can't help but to fall even farther in love. It's everything about you that makes his heart beat strong.

Niall:
"Now, girl, I hear it in your voice and how it trembles. When you speak to me I don't resemble who I was. You've almost had enough. And your actions speak louder than your words, and you're about to break from all you've heard. But don't be scared, I ain't going nowhere."
~Gotta Be You - Up All Night
Niall dedicates these lyrics to you because you've put up with so much from everyone during the relationship. From hate to management, you've fought through and he always promises to fight just as hard to keep you in his life.

Zayn:
"One day you'll come into my world and say it all. You say we'll be together even when you're lost. One day you'll say these words, I've thought but never said. You say we're better off together in our bed. I want you here with me. Like how I pictured it. So I don't have to keep imagining..."
~Something Great - Midnight Memories
Zayn dedicates these lyrics to you because when he's away on long tours, all he wants is to be back by your side. And no matter the circumstances, the two of you will stay together.

Louis:
"Forget all we said that night. No, it doesn't even matter. 'Cause we both got split in two. If you could spare an hour or so, we'll go for lunch down by the river. We can really talk it through."
~Half A Heart - Midnight Memories
Louis dedicates these lyrics to you because after you left him because of a fight, he just needed to talk, to fight one last time to get you back. With his truthful words, you realized that you two were only half of a whole without him.