#7 - Fear

Fear

Harry:
"I'm scared for you (Y/N). You've changed. You're different. You've become... Distant. And I don't know what I've done... But I can leave you alone from now on..." He speaks fearfully, hoping for some reply that will give him hope that you haven't completely given up.

Liam:
"I'm scared daddy," you little girl whimpers crawling into her fathers arms. "Did you have another nightmare sweetie?" You ask sitting up, and stroking her hair, getting a nod in return. "How about daddy takes you back to bed and makes sure there's no monsters?" Liam said quietly, rubbing her back, receiving yet another nod. He picked her up and brought her back to her princess room, ridding the room of scary monsters.

Niall:
"Niall... It's going to be okay..." you soothed, rubbing his back. "I'm scared (Y/N) what if he doesn't pull through this time..." he said through tears, the news on his brother still unavailable. "Niall, you know Greg... He's not going to give up." You heard him sigh as he leaned into you. "I'm just scared..." You sighed. "I know babe. I know."

Zayn:
"(Y/N), just stay close to me okay?" he shouted over the screams, clutching you into him. "Zayn, I'm scared," you mumbled just loud enough for him to hear. His grip never loosened, understanding the fear of being lost in the crowd all alone.

Louis:
"I... I'm just scared of losing you, you know? I'm barely home and I just can't stop thinking that another guy could swoop in and steal your heart when I'm not here." You look at him sadly, taking his hand. "It's going to be hard for another guy to steal my heart when you already have it Lou. As cheesy as that sounds..." He cracked a small smile, and you knew that the right thing had been said.