#10 - Little Things He Does

Little Things He Does

Harry: When he has to leave early in the morning, he'll put post-it notes all over the house with sweet little messages. Every room brings another smile to your face, collecting the small notes throughout the day. All the way until he comes home.

Liam: When you're upset for any reason at all, he'll run you a bath and light some candles. He'll make sure the atmosphere is calm and relaxing, allowing you to get in the hot water before settling on the floor beside you, listening to you rant everything out to him.

Niall: When you get home from work, he greets you at the door with a kiss. This happens every day, without missing a beat. His soft lips pressed against yours, washing away all the stress from work and bringing in the warmth of home.

Zayn: When he's away recording or on tour, he'll leave you little doodles around the house. In the bathroom where you get ready, on the nightstand where you look first thing, in the kitchen where you prepare your meals. It's a nice little thing he does that reminds you of nothing but the man you love.

Louis: If you're upset or stressed, he begins cracking jokes. If you're being quiet at the dinner table, he'll start telling you cheesy knock-knock. jokes or ones that have been heard time and time again. And he will not stop until he's able to see that beautiful smile again.