#38 - Silent Hugs

Silent Hugs

Harry:
When he comes home late at night, you're already fast asleep, curled up in bed with your back facing the door. He sneaks in, kicking his shoes off, and slipping his jacket off, leaving it on the desk chair for the night. He keeps his eyes on you, pulling back the blankets briefly and slipping in behind you. Trying not to wake you up, he wrapped his arms around you, hugging you to his chest lightly, smiling as you remained undisturbed. He kissed the back on your neck, nuzzling into it and closing his eyes, drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Liam:
His voice is clearly stressed as he speaks on the phone with his manager, trying to argue his point but not getting a word in edgewise. Finally, Liam gave up, replying with "okay," or "yeah," hanging up as soon as he could. He rested his hands on the counter, letting out a defeated sigh. You didn't want to say anything, because you didn't know what to say honestly. But you did know of one thing you could do. Approaching him quietly, you came up behind him, letting your arms snake around his waist as you rested your cheek against his shoulder. You felt him relax underneath you as he silently turned around to hold you back, knowing if anything, you would be able to help him relax.

Niall:
It's when you come home from a shopping trip, having left Niall alone for the day. The minute the door is shut, your boyfriend is jogging up to you with a goofy smile on his face and wrapping you up in one of his bear hugs. You smile, wrapping your arms around him as well. His breathing tickles your neck slightly, and you can't help but smile wider. These were what you loved coming home to. Silence and the warm embrace of your boyfriend.

Zayn:
It's when he sees you on the couch, silent tears rolling down your face. Your hands are clasped on your lap, and you just couldn't get the depressed feeling out of your system. Zayn notices immediately, walking over quietly, causing you to look up. Before you can say anything in your defense, Zayn shakes his head, sitting next to you and immediately pulling you into his arms tightly. You squeezed your eyes shut, taking handfuls of his shirt and squeezing him tightly. When he squeezed back tighter, you understood then that you didn't have to hide from him. He would see through it anyways.

Louis:
It's late at night, the first night with your new baby, and so far, there was no sign of the crying letting up. Louis had taken the initiative to get up and try to get her to stop, because you were already exhausted from the long hours of labor. Louis was doing his best to get her to stop, feeding, burping, rocking, but nothing seemed to be working. It was starting to get to you, so finally after about an hour of him being gone, you got up, walking as quick as your tired body would to the nursery. But just as you were about to walk in the door, the crying died down and all was quiet, finally. Louis set the baby back in her crib, turning around and immediately seeing you. He smiled softly, coming towards you and quietly wrapping his arms around you, showing you that everything was okay now. You held onto him, closing your eyes and he quickly took the hint, getting you both back to bed before she woke up again.