#42 - You're Are On Your Period

Harry: Groaning you rolled over in bed, trying to find a comfortable position. "Ow..." you mumbled into the covers, squeezing your eyes as another intense wave came over you. "Babe...?" you heard your boyfriends voice ask softly, his padded footsteps coming into the bedroom. "You okay?" Looking at him with a pained expression, you fell back into the pillows. "Oh..." he said in realization. Feeling the mattress sink next to you, you felt his chest press against your back and his large hands resting on your sore stomach, rubbing soft circles. "Do you need me to get you anything?" he asked quietly, kissing the back of your neck. Shaking your head, you relaxed under his touch, feeling the relief of his warm hands spread throughout your abdomen. "No... just stay with me?" you replied with a quiet voice. He nodded into your neck, breathing slowly, helping to relieve the cramping and eventually allowing you to drift off into a much-needed sleep.

Liam:

"Is there anything else you need?" he asked, coming over and sitting next to you. You looked at the fair amount of junk food set out on the table to fix your cravings and shook your head. "I think we have everything," you chuckled, reaching out to grab your favorite piece of chocolate, popping a piece of it into your mouth. "Great," he sighed, pulling the blanket back over his lap and resuming the movie. You looked over to him after finishing your sweet treat, lifting his arm and curling up underneath. Liam looked down at you kissing your forehead, knowing how much more cuddly you got. You rested your head on his chest watching the childish figures flash across the screen as you sighed happily.

Niall:

He sat there as you went on a mini yelling fit knowing your mood swings got pretty rough when it was your time of the month. Any little thing set you off, and when you spilt the little bit of milk onto your shirt, you lost it. Niall knew to just let you run it off. When you stopped to take a breath, he made his move, coming over to you and grabbing you gently, pushing you into his chest while he held you tightly. You sighed, defeated and eventually put your arms around him in return. "Sorry..." you mumbled into his shirt, receiving a head shake in return. "It's okay. Don't worry, I understand." You took a deep breath, relaxing into your boyfriends hold. "Better?" he asked, his voice echoing through his chest. Nodding, you pulled back slightly, pecking him softly. "Thank you for being so understanding Ni..." "Of course princess," he replied pecking you again. "Anything for you."

Zayn:

"Zayn it hurts," you whimpered, the heating pad up to full heat. "I know it does boo, but I don't know what else to do," he said softly, frowning at your state. "Can I have more Midol?" you asked with a slight pleading tone in your voice. "Babe it hasn't been four hours yet..." he said, feeling slightly guilty that he couldn't help. You groaned, pulling on his sleeve. "Then please lie with me..." "I can do that." He removed the heating pad from your stomach and placed himself close to you, resting his warm hand over your stomach and began rubbing clockwise circles. "My mum told me this helps relax everything... I just wanna see if it works," he said softly, continuing the soothing movements. "Keep doing it," you said softly after a couple minutes, starting to feel slightly better. "Is it helping?" You nodded, closing your eyes, moving closer to him, feeling his warmth radiate onto your sore body.

Louis:

You lay on your stomach, stretched across your boyfriends lap as he worked the knots out of your back. His fingers worked on one specific one in your lower back caused by your monthly gift. You jumped slightly as a ripple of pain shot through your back, relaxing once again after it was over. "Sorry love," he said softly, going a little slower. "I really appreciate this Lou, you have no idea," you moaned into the pillow supporting your head, feeling much more relief that you did earlier. "Don't worry about it sweetheart. I know how rough it can get. It's the least I can do." You smiled, almost able to hear the smile on his lips. "I owe you big time then," you replied. "You do everyday you spend with me babe," Louis said, chuckling as his words left his lips. "Cheesy, cheesy Lou," you giggled in return, keeping your eyes closed. "You love it." "I do. I really do."