#12 - Blow Jobs /Dirty\

Blow Jobs

Harry:
You took his shaft in your hand, wrapping your lips around his tip. You could hear the growl that was trapped in his throat as you began twirling your tongue around the head. He was already hard, but you could feel him growing tense in your hand. Using your tongue, you licked his hard shaft, engulfing him in your mouth. He filled you up every time your head bobbed up and down. You took him deep, listening to the groans every time he slid down your throat. You could tell he was close by the way he twitched in your mouth so you pulled him out, finishing off with your hand.

Liam:
He sat on the couch with you between his legs, your head bobbing up and down as you deep-throated your boyfriend. He groaned loudly as you hollowed your cheeks, allowing more pleasure to him. His hands searched for something to hold onto. You knew he was getting closer to his high, but you kept going, preparing yourself for the liquid to pour out into your awaiting mouth. And just as you expected, he yelled out as the hot, white, creamy liquid shot from his tip and onto your tongue, allowing you to clean up after.

Niall:
You knelt in front of him as he talked on the phone, undoing his belt and pulling down his jeans. He looked down, keeping the phone conversation going, looking down at what you were doing. Before he had any time to react, he was in your mouth. You pumped up and down, swirling your tongue over his head every time you pulled back. His breathing hitched but he tried to sound normal for the person on the other end. Niall was lucky the other person had to go, for the minute he hit the end button, he moaned so loudly, cumming in your mouth. Not even you were ready for the release he had built up.

Zayn:
His hands tangled in your hair as he pushed you deeper. You could feel him sliding down your throat as his hand guided you. His moans were loud and breathless and he would let out a yell when your teeth accidentally grazed his sensitive shaft. But he wanted it hard. Your tongue gliding along his length, feeling every ridge and bump. When you knew he was close, you weren't surprised when he pulled you off, letting you watch as he finished himself off.

Louis:
He was loud when you really got going, but you loved to tease. Your tongue would lightly graze his tip, making him take a deep breath. "Don't tease," he'll mumble, causing you to smirk with his head in your mouth. Finally you'll give in, taking him further into your mouth. His moans got louder and more intense as you brought him closer to the orgasm. As he twitched in your mouth, pulled back, finishing him off with your hands. The white, creamy liquid was coating your fingers, so you did what you knew what to do. You stuck your fingers in your mouth, tasting your boyfriend as he watched out of breath.