Part 24: Sushi

"Damn Missy." Was all Max said as he eyed me up and down.

I blushed and said "thanks."

"Okay... let's go to dinner." He said awkwardly.

I got in his car and he pulled up to a sushi restaurant. Honestly, I LOVE LOVE LOVE sushi.

"You like sushi right?" Max asked.

"Uh... no." I said, trying to hide my smirk.

"Fuck. Okay c'mon we'll go somewhere else." He said.

I decided to stop him before he started rambling "I'M KIDDING MAX!" I yelled starting to laugh.

"You have to stop doing this Missy." Max said.

"B-but it's funny." I said pouting.

Max just grabbed my hand, and intertwined our fingers. They fit together perfectly.

We sat down at the restaurant, still holding hands.

I went to sit down but he was already sitting down, therefore I couldn't because of our hands. I looked down at our hands and back to Max.

"Oh... yeah." He said and let go.

Soon enough our food came and we talked, laughed, and honestly had a lot of fun. And that's just dinner...

"Alright... sooo. We both love football so look what I got." He said pulling out tickets to the collage football game. The collage we both want to go to!

"Oh my god! Thanks Max. C'mon let's go!" I squealed and ran out to his car.

"I'm so excited Max! You are so fucken nice! Thank you so much! Woah, this'll be so fun! Oh my god... we need to buy jerseys! And posters! What if I get in there? Will I be able to play for them?" I rambled the whole ride there.

"OKAY! Where here." Max said, cutting off my rambling.

"Oh." I said sheepishly. Max grabbed my hand and led us to our seats.

Alright... so I hope you guys are liking the book so far. I've been trying to update, but it's hard with football and everything going on. Love you's<3