Not an update

Hey loves! It's the author Lindsay here. First off I just want to thank everyone who's been reading this book because it does mean a lot knowing my writing is somewhat good, even though I wrote this a while back.

So I'm working on 3 other stories at the moment but this one is getting the most updates. It'll be coming to an end right away, maybe 5-7 more chapters at the most.

My other stories are more or less sadder. Because I was in a stage where I had no one so I put all my feelings into characters I created. I wrote to help me get away from the stress.

My first book, I'm planning on deleting because I started another with pretty much the same concept.

I'm writing a book called "UnNoticed" it's about a girl who's lived a rougher life and just wants to end it. She's on the school building ready to jump, when the bad boy Landon comes. Telling her he wants to change his life. Will she trust him or will he fail her?

The next one I'm writing is called "My Life" so I've written stories like this in the last but this one is really about me. How I was 'raised' and how I lived. It's basically my way of venting brought into a book. There's parts of dialogue, and me thinking. Its honestly hard for me to write because my past was pretty rough.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank all you amazing supporters for reading this book all though it sucks. Don't forget to vote and comment! Bye loves!