Chapter 2 (being edited)

Hey guys! Welcome back to the next chapter.

Disclaimer - I do not own the characters. Just the story.

Enjoy...

Lucy POV

Class ended quite fast. I went straight to my dorm to get settled and to meet my new roommate. I needed to set some rules.

******

When I entered, I was met by a girl with blue hair and a red headband.

"Oh, hello. You must be my new roommate. It's nice to meet you. I'm Levy Macgarden." she said this while sticking her hand out. I didn't accept it. Instead, I walked over to an empty room with one bed. The other room next to mine also had one bed, but it was full.

"Since you've taken that room, I guess I'll be taking this room."

"Erm, yes" she said, putting her arm down and turning around. Once she said that, I put my suitcase down in my room and she just looked at me.

"You only have one suitcase. Are the rest of your things coming?" she said with a confused look.

"No, I pack light." I said, not bothering to look at her.

"Oh its ju-" I cut her off.

"Listen here. Chores. The chores when they have your name next to it. That's when you have to do your chores. This is the last time I'll be talking to you and it'll be the last time you speak to me. This is unless you break the rules. The rules are simple. You don't bother me. Don't care about me. Don't try to be my friend. You can have friends over. I don't care, as long as they don't bother me. I'll have headphones in so I won't bother you, okay?" I said, again with the emotionless look. She looked scared and I wasn't even trying. It's better this way.

"O-okay." she stuttered. I was about to close the door but she started to speak.

"I've got friends coming in at seven." she said, looking at me.

"I just said..I don't care, unless they bother me." I closed the door, not bothered how she feels. That's the worst part about not feeling. You don't care how they feel or how much you hurt them.

********

Levy's POV

I just finished getting things ready for my guests. I can't wait. They're going to be a few guys and my girl best friends.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

YAY!! They're here on time. I went to open the door and the first person I saw was Ezra.

"Hey Erza, how's it going?"

"Fine, Levy. Thanks for asking." she said with a smile. Jallal came in next.

"Hey Jallal come in all of you" I said stepping aside for them to all come in just so you know the people who came were Erza, Jallal, Natsu, Lisanna, Grey, Juvia, Cana, Brachus, Mira, Laxus, Romeo, who were 2years younger and Gajeel who I secretly like as In more than a friend.

"So hey I was thinking that maybe we should all watch a movie and the boys can choose since us girls chose last time" I said pointing at the boys who were now smiling

"Yes, so boys what should we watch" natsu said with his arms around Lisanna I hope they don't make out who knows if they will stop like last time we had to run out of my own room,MY ROOM I had to room with Juvia because Lisanna is her room mate.

"I say we watch hunger games" Jallal said who was sitting next to Erza and no they are not dating the only couple here is natsu and Lisanna.

"Ok since none of you are objecting hunger games it is" I said as I put the disk in and we started watching it it was an hour and half at least.