Chapter 22

Sorry today's a short chapter guys. But I'll make the next one bigger.
Lucy's POV
Let me ask you a question. What would you do if you found out your father is the reason you've been through hell? Even though the man is dead. Would you still love him because he's your father? Would you despise him for being the reason your family is dead? Would you forgive him because he changed his ways when he met your mom? Or would you just finally give up because there's too much shit in your life you don't know which too clean up first. That's what I've done I'm finally done, this life is too messed up to clean. So I'll just sit back and let in pile on until there's nowhere else to put that mess. I'm finally done with the question of why I have this life? Does god hate me? What did I ever do wrong? Now there's nothing I don't even feel like killing this man In front Of me. I hear nothing in the background not because I'm too shocked to even hear or see but because it looks like I'm not the only one shocked by the news. These people all know about this gang Tartarus because this audience aren't just random people interested in seeing someone die. Every single person in the audience is part of a gang. So basically it's where gangs get together.

"LUCY" i looked around to see whose voice I heard that when and certain red head, blunette and pinky came into view. Now Normally I'd be shocked but I guess I just don't care anymore. I originally came here to finally put an end to him not just for my family but for others he's like the tyrant and I'm the only one who can finally put an end to him. But I just can't anymore. I started falling until my knees hit the surface.

"Don't give up on me now we still have a fight to finish so dry those eyes of your and fight me" I touched my face and felt the tears rolling down I don't know how long I've been crying but I dried them anyway. I stood up not because I was getting ready to fight him but because to show him I was ready to finally get out of this life but it looks like he thought I was challenging him. He ran up to me I saw his fist coming a mile away but didn't even bother to dodge him. When his fists collided with my face I didn't feel the pain but I could taste the blood in my mouth. I was thrown on to the iron fences holding us in and then felt my hair being pulled with a large amount of force backwards until I was pushed forward by the head and my face hit the bottom. I felt the blood flowing down my face but my vision wasn't blurry.

"LUCY FIGHT BACK PLEASE I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME. REMEMBER OUR PROMISE TOGETHER FOREVER"

Wendy's POV
I was watching my sister being beaten up infront of me and even though she couldn't feel the pain I could and it hurt to see her like that. You see Lucy-nee always blamed herself for what happened to her family every single day every minute every second she thought it was her fault. Not only did she have to live with the fact that she might never be able to see her family again in this life she also had to live with the guilt. She thinks that if she never accidentally killed that girl then maybe those people would have just left with cash and her family would have been fine. But knowing all along it was her fathers fault broke her every piece of her soul her will gone. She loved the man but he only put her through hell. Lucy is one of the toughest girls I know but on the inside she is so delicate.

"LUCY FIGHT BACK PLEASE I DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME. REMEMBER OUR PROMISE TOGETHER FOREVER"

*******flashback*******
"Hello what's your name"
"W-Wendy, w-wendy marvel"
"Wow a pretty name for a pretty lady. My name is Lucy, lucy heartfillia it's an honour to meet you wendy"
"It's nice to meet you too" it was silent for a few minutes until she said.
"Hey I know we've only just met but I have a proposal would you like to be my sister" my eyes widened I was shocked I never expected her to say that I wanted to say yes but then I became sad and said.
"I'm sorry but I can't every time I seem to connect with someone they always seem to leave me I just don't want to be sad anymore"
"I know what you mean by that I've lost a lot of people too they all left me I finally found love but I lost him too Infact he left me for another but with you I feel like you would never leave me just as I would never leave you together forever just me and you against the world and to make sure this promise would never be broken let's pinky swear on it" she stuck out her pinky finger and without a second thought i sealed the promise.

*******end flashback*********

I was holding onto the cage and shaking it to try and brake it and get to her I felt the tears roll down my face like the Niagara Falls. I was constantly trying to get rid of the wall separating me and Lucy but it just wouldn't budge I was shouting her name I suddenly couldn't breathe and fell so far back but felt someone catch me it's like I had a bunch of air knocked out of me.

Lucy's POV

Wendy was was trying to break the cage she was crying and looked hurt just as Mard geer was kicking me constantly in my stomach I felt him stop and walk toward the cage towards..............Wendy. It's like it all happened in a blink of an eye Mardgeer kicked the cage so hard Wendy went flying backward. I suddenly felt anger surge through my whole body I stood up gritting my teeth and clenching my fists. How could I have forgotten about that promise. How could I forget about the one light in my life the one I always want to protect and the only way to do that is kill the tyrant.

"Thanks sis I realised there still one more person I want to still protect" I turned my head slightly to look at her face she was in Natsu arms Erza was looking at her to check to see if she's alright. Then I turned my attention back to Mard geer and smirked raised my hand and motioned him to give me his best shot. Not a second later he he ran towards me it was like he was going in slow motion I ducked down just when his fist was going to collide with my face again he looked shocked I looked up to see his chin that's when I balled my hand into a fist and punched him under his chin so he went flying upwards and hit the ground. He stood up and wiped the blood away from his mouth he smirked and ran towards me I punched his stomach in and as he bent down I grabbed his hair moved my knees upward and his head downwards until they both collided with each other he coughed out a bunch of blood that he might just die here from lack of blood. I forced him to stand up infront of me again our faces were both just inches apart I was going to punch him in the stomach until he
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kissed me he aggressively attacked my lips and I didn't now what to do but just kiss him back

(I'm just joking that never happened carry on from lack of blood)

He was on his knees now and I didn't waste a second I got behind him and wrapped my arm around his neck my other arm was against the back of his head now to do this next part I switched of my emotions and not a second later I heard his neck snap and his lifeless body fell to the ground but his eyes were open. I turned my emotions back on as the cage lifted it was silence for a while 5 minutes then everyone started cheering but I couldn't care less about that instead I watched a girl run towards me attack me in a hug I hugged her back of course.

"Don't do that again"
"I won't" and with that I smiled and hugged her tighter. After a few minutes she let go and I got up to have Erza hug me and I hugged back once we parted I turned to Natsu and said.

"Thank you for catching Wendy" and then we all walked out of this place once we reached Erza's car we drove home but stopped halfway because Erza's car broke down. Great, just great.

"What are we going to do now?" Natsu said.
"Guess we're just Going to have to walk home" I said.
"My home is that way though so I guess I'll see you tomorrow Lucy. Bye" Erza said
"But what about your car" Wendy asked her.
"It's ok I'll just get someone to pick it up tommorow" with that Erza went off the other direction while me Natsu and Wendy walked the other direction but Wendy walked slower I think she wanted me and Natsu to talk. Which I don't want.

"Listen Lucy-" I cut him off
"No Natsu you listen. You weren't supposed to know about what Lisanna did and even if did know it wasn't going to change anything."
"But it did it made me stop hating you even though you did nothing wrong. And you want to know one other thing even when I hated to you I never topped the love I had for you"
"I don-" I was cut of by Wendy voice.
"O MY GOD"

Ok so that's all for today

Till next time

Peace✌️