Chapter 17

Hey guys just wanted to say thanks to everyone who voted on my story and decided to follow anapallares_27 i got a lot of votes from you so thx.
Sorry if that was a sh*t thank you let's just say I'm not really good at that kind of thing.
Any ways back to the story.
***********Oh and don't forget to play the song*********
Natsu POV
Why the hell is she back here I finally got over her and how dare she say we stabbed her in the back no of us did anything to her she got what she deserved and she ain't coming near me or Lisanna or anyone for that matter, I'll make sure of that.
"Hey guys did you hear" Elsa (gray) said coming up to us in the restaurant love and lucky.
"No what did you hear" Erza said getting curious.
"Well, Lucy's back in the collage"
"WHAT" Mira got really angry and slammed her hand on the table making us all gulp. After she calmed herself she carried on talking," why is she back?"
"Well I don't re-" I cut him off
"She's here to get her revenge on us for stabbing her in the back" I said calmly. They all looked at me.
"We didn't stab her in the back she broke my little sister with that scar on her face she was devastated I still see the hurt in her eyes after what Lucy did to her"
"Really sweety the next time Lisanna has that look on her face again make sure to take a picture and send it me I'll keep it as my screensaver" we all jumped as Lucy stood behind Mira, when the hell did she get there.
"What the hell?" I said clenching my fist and tightening my jaws.
"Oh... Right I'm soooooooooooooooo....................not sorry for how she feels and as for the pic I guess I'll take that myself" she put on a fake pout, but damn she looked so cu- what Natsu what the hell are you thinking? "Ugh, Mira your making me go through so much work" she was going to put her hand on Mira's shoulder but Mira grabbed her hand.
"Don't you dare touch me" Mira said with a death glare. With Lucy's free hand she grabbed Mira's hand which was latched on to her wrist this made us all stand up. And Lucy got serious.
"Or what"
"Then I'll break this wrist of yours"
"I'll like too see you try, honey" Lucy whispered In Mira's ear but loud enough for us all to hear within second we heard bones break I was speechless Lucy showed no emotion.
"Dot call me honey, sweety or anything for that matter you got that and don't you dare test me, you come near me or my sister again I'll break more than a wrist" if looks could kill we'd all be dead right know Mira didn't seem to care she just broke Lucy wrist however Lucy just gave her a fake smirk which pissed Mira off even more. Lucy put her wrist up infront of Mira's face so she was looking directly at it, was all messed up. Her other hand came up to her broken hand and she twisted it therefore her wrist going back to its original place we all cringed as we heard the bones crack.
"I guess I'm going to be putting bones back to their original place more often then." Lucy was know showing no emotion what so ever."you can skin me alive Mira i will still go after her just as I'm going after other who ruined my life understood. I guess the only way to stop me is to kill me" we all looked at her shocked even Mira. "But do you have it in your heart to that" she walked out love and lucky after that we all didn't move an inch replaying everything over and over again in our heads.

Lucy POV
I went back home to Wendy and called her name she came downstairs.
"Hey Lucy-nee how was collage"
"It was great Wendy how was fairytail high school for you" ok me and Wendy basically go to the same school they have a collage, university and also highschool all named fairytail collage/highschool/university so yeah.
"It was great Lucy-nee I made one great friends her name is Shelia"
"That's great Wendy, but I need your help" her face quickly went to worry I think she knew.
"You stopped your pain again didn't you" she was sad I could see it all over her face. Basically when I went away Warrod figured out why I couldn't feel pain so he helped me to feel it again so I can basically turn it on or off however it comes at a price, you see if I switch my pain off like I did when Mira broke my wrist I don't feel anything however when I switch it back on that pain comes rushing back ten times worser than how it's originally supposed to feel the longer the pain is switched off the worser it's Ganna feel when I switch it on. I know wired right. "How long."
"About 20 minutes" a tear fell down her beautiful face. "Wendy please don't be upset it'll be fine I promise, OK" she gave me a small nod,
"I just don't want to see you hurt anymore"
"I know but I'll be fine ok" I gave my softest smile and she gave me a smile. And without a second thought I put a cloth in my mouth and switched my pain on It felt like a knife was cutting through my wrist so slowly I clenched my teeth to try and prevent myself from screaming I didn't want Wendy to get upset but I'd whimper out here and there because the pain was to excruciating I closed my eyes shut really tightly and heard Wendy saying.
"Lucy-nee it's Ganna be ok just a little longer ok" I felt her hand on my arm rubbing it gently and next thing I knew I fell unconscious I think