Chapter 8

Hey guys what's up hope you liked my last chapter and I just really wanted to do a nalu moment anyway's welcome to the next chapter of trapped within Nalu.

Lucy POV

We were all sitting on the airplane ready to get back home to Magnolia, well I wouldn't exactly call it 'my home' but whatever. Anyway's I haven't spoken to Natsu ever since that kiss and it was easy avoiding him since he was also trying to avoid me so I wasn't even trying. I don't know what it was I was feeling but I sure as hell ain't Ganna feel it again. I sit back in the airoplane and close my eyes Natsu wasn't sitting next to me even though he is my partner but I soon as we got into the airplane he went straight to the bathroom and has stayed there ever since, just saying it's been 3 hours.

After a few minutes I could sense that Natsu came out of the bathroom but I still didn't open my eyes and I kept my earphones. He sat down next to me and I knew he wanted to talk about what happened but I just ignored it, he kept starting conversation but then stop's to think then start again then do the hole thing over again so to help him out I took my earphones out opened my eyes and said.

"You know you should really finish your sentences of or at least think of what your saying before you start a conversation" I said not looking at him. "So are you Ganna ask the question you've been trying to ask this hole time, or are you Ganna say 'I don't know what your talking about' and then keep cursing your self for not asking the question"

"Hmm, why did you kiss me" he said not looking at me.

"I did it because it was the only way you'd lower your guard on me. And the only way I could escape" I lied but I couldn't exactly say I felt something for split second because 1. I know it wasn't going to happen again so there was no point making a big deal out of it and 2. He would just keep asking me more question's. After a few minutes I noticed he was dissapointed and then he turned around making a big goofy grin.

"So Luce what's the first thing your Ganna do when we go back home" i didn't answer him. Because I didn't really know myself and I didn't want to talk to him anymore than I have to. Then all of a sudden I get a phone call its an unknown number. So I pick it up.

Natsu's POV

I asked Luce a question which I knew she wasn't going to answer but it won't hurt to try any ways a few minutes after she gets a phone call and I couldn't help but to just evesdrop however I couldn't hear the person on the other end

"Hello........yes it is..........when..........ill be there.......ok, understood.......ill come halfway during school at some time.....bye" she put her phone away and then told me to move because she wants to go to the bathroom. I don't know why but it's like she's trying to do something, that she can't do.

**********

We're finally out of the airport. We called for a van put everything in and broke back to our dorms a few people like gray, Juvia and levy went to their own houses to greet their parents and just stayed there while the rest of us went to our dorms. Don't get the wrong idea I mean our parent are alive their just in another part of the country like I mean people from the other side of world have come here just to be in fairy tail collage.

When we went into our dorms I saw Luce but she was walking an opposite direction from the girls dorm I wonder where she was going, so I decided to follow her. After a while of following Luce she finally stopped at the principals office she knocked on the door and then went in I went closer trying to listen in on their conversation but heard nothing since the masters office ( A.K.A. our history teacher)is sound proof. So I waited in the corner until Luce comes out.

After about 30 minutes she come's out so I walk up to her but before I could say anything she said.

"I thought you would have left after about 10 mintues after I got into the office, but I guess I was wrong"