Chapter 21

Hey guys what's up hope you enjoyed the latest chapter of trapped within.
(Sorry for any mistakes in the book I kind of rushed it and never really re-read the chapter)

Lisanna POV
Ok it's been a 2 days since that little show in the club she ruined me no one is even looking at me and it's killing me so far Mira hasn't done anything so I think Natsu, Erza or sting haven't told anyone but why do I still have this uneasy feeling inside. Should I be scared. Ugh I need to get in touch with Mardgeer but I haven't seen him in ages nor the others in Tartarus. This is all their fault?

Erza's POV
Lucy hasn't showed up in school for the past 2 days but im worried she probably hasn't switched her pain on and it's been two days the pain is probably Going to be excruciating I don't wanna imagine it. But I do have a slight idea of where she could be. So me, Natsu and Wendy have all decided we'd go right after classes it's a bit dangerous for Wendy to go but she wouldn't take no for an answer so what can I do.

Natsu POV
I have t seen her in 2 days and I feel so guilty I mean I was so horrible to her because I trusted someone else and shunned the love of my life. Biggest mistake of my life. I have no right to go running back to her because I don't deserve her I know that but that doesn't mean I'm Going to stop trying.

Right know I had maths and I wasn't listening to a single thing also Lisanna keeps trying to talk to me and I keep just giving her death glares that girl really is obsessed with me. Lisanna keeps sitting next to me in all the classes we have together trying to say things to me but I would just put some earphones in and ignore her basically what's Lucy used to do to me.

***********

Finally it's lunch time I'm so happy the classes have been so boaring it felt like hell. I grabbed some food and went over to my friends.
"Hey guys"
"What's up" they said in unison I sat next to Erza who was eating a cake but she looked worried how could I blame her.
"So Erza" Mira said getting Erza's attention "what's on your mind"
"Hmm, nothing why would you think I have something on my mind"
"Well firstly your eating a strawberry cake and don't have that usual shine in your eyes when you eat it"
"Oh, well I was just thinking-" Erza was cut of by grey
"About Lucy" her eyes went wide but then went back to normal.
"I wasn-" Erza was then interrupted again by grey.
"Come on Erza you think we haven't noticed how your spending a lot of time with her lately and she hasn't been here for the past few days for some unknown reason" ice princess finished then levy carried on.
"And don't think we haven't noticed how your the only one of us and Natsu who hasn't done anything to her remember that deal we made" I remember all too clearly after Mira broke Lucy's wrist.

Flashback
"She's not going to stop going after Lisanna Mira what are you Ganna do know" Levy sighed.
"Why don't we let her feel the pain Lisanna felt after what she did to her by making this highschool year miserable for her"
"Yeah well that's Ganna be kind of hard since she can't feel anything" Gajeel said." But I still do it for fun"
"Yeah she felt something before maybe she could still feel just hiding it" Mira said.
End of flashback

We all agreed to it some to have a little fun some because they generally felt sorry for Lisanna that mark on her face was the reason she was bullied for half a year Mira was the one who would always hear her cry but know thinking about it. was that all fake to get attention. During the times we were here we did a lot of things.

Mira threw buckets of slime on her but never got caught

Gajeel put crickets in her locker messed up all her book