Chapter 18

Hey guys hope you liked the last chapter. I don't really have much to say so let's just get straight to the story.

***********DONT PLAY SONG YET***************
Natsu POV
"So did you have fun" I told Lisanna as we entered my car really wet since it was raining like crazy outside.
"Yeah but annoyed that the rain had to ruin our fun" she was pouting.
"Ha ha ha, yeah but no matter we could always go again some other time" she brightened up and just nodded looking straight ahead. I drove quite fast since Lisanna liked it a lot and since it was just a straight road I didn't really have to worry so just drove faster.
"OMG Natsu this is so much fun" I smiled because she was really happy.

***********YOU CAN PLAY THE SONG KNOW*********
Wendy's POV
Me and Lucy-nee are walking home in a hail storm unfortunately I forgot to bring my jacket so Lucy gave me her's I held it up as an umbrella over my head so I don't get as wet but Lucy looked like she was really cold so I kept trying to tell her to take her emotions off but she's so stubborn so I tried to give her, her jacket back but she refused. Ugh she's so stubborn. We weren't that far from our apartment all we had to do was cross the road.
"Dammit" Lucy cussed quite loudly. I turned around to see she dropped her phone and her battery fell out of it.
"Do you want help picking it up" I told Lucy-nee.
"No, wen you just quickly open the door to the apartment and I'll be right behind you" I hesitated at first but just answered.
"Okay" the hail storm was pretty bad it was so hard to see so I just made a run accross to the other street but Half way there I heard a really loud horn and light's coming my direction really fast I closed my eyes waiting for what was to come but nothing all I felt was someone cushioning me and cars screeching. I opened my eyes slowly to see myself in Lucy's arms.
"A-Are you ok Wendy" her voice was broken even though it was raining I could still feel the warm tears fall down my face.
"OMG I'm so sorry are you ok ki-" I turned around to see....................Natsu he was the driver. "L-Lucy" I looked behind him to see Lisanna slowly following him. "What the hell happened?" Natsu was clearly angry and once Lucy so his face. She stood up but how she was in a lot of pain. No she didn't. Why would she do that?

Lucy's POV
I had to switch my pain off I could look vulnerable in front of Natsu but defiantly not infront of Lisanna she could take advantage of it and Wendy could get hurt.
"What the hell Natsu who the hell drives 50mph in a hail storm." I was really mad at him. "You could've killed Wendy don't you have a fucking brain"

Natsu POV
Lucy was clearly mad at me and so was I but how the hell would I have killed Wendy wasn't she the one on the pavement.
"I know I'm sorry but Wendy was on the pavement more like I could've killed you" I was clearly angry at her she's the one who's hurt but.......but.....uuuggghhh this is annoying.
"Natsu Wendy was the one on the road it just that Lucy quickly moved Wendy out the way before you hit her" Lisanna said putting her hand on my shoulder. I was shocked Lucy really loves her that much but what happened to her emotions.
"Natsu just take your stupid girlfriend and leave....now" Lisanna put her hand on my shoulder motioning me to let's go I went over to my car with her I turned around one more time to see Lucy and Wendy walking back to their apartment but I also noticed Lucy's shirt all bloody and ripped up she probably scraped her back on the cold concrete floor I was going to go to her and help her but I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Leave it Natsu she can't feel the pain anyway" 'I don't care if she can feel pain or not I just have the urge to go pick her up and take her to a hospital' but I can't exactly say that to Lisanna so I just fought my body back for dominance And went into my car.

*********

Lucy's POV
I woke up because of my stupid alarm as I sat up I saw Wendy sitting on a chair beside me asleep. That's when everything came back all that pain after switching it on that was the worst I ever felt I got up slowly because I could still feel the pain in my back and picked Wendy up bridal style and lay her in my bed she had a long night so she should leave school for today.
After doing my morning routine I went straight to school after leaving a note for when Wendy wakes up. I looked at my schedule and saw that I had Wakaba I guess I was kinda late because I was walking really slowly due to my back. And worst part is I have PE great just what I needed.
Knock knock
I knocked twice and entered the classroom.
"Miss. Heartfillia your late not good for your second day here" Wakaba said he hated late comers.
"Yeah, yeah whatever" I said waving my hand back and forth giving him the impression I don't give a sh*t, he just sighed. After what seemed like hours I got to my seat which unfortunately was near none other than miss Erza Scarlet the university prez. I leaned back on my chair forgetting all about my back and quickly jumped forward hissing. Damn, that stung. I looked over to the side to see Erza giving me a suspicious look. Shit she's a really observant person. I just kept my head down I put on a loose shirt hoping it won't irritate me since I have a messed up back but I guess I was wrong.
***********
If was lunchtime after 3 hours of lectures so I went to the roof since I like it up there.