Chapter 26

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while I've been really busy, but here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy it.

Lucy's POV
"Sorry"
"Ugh I'm so sorry"
"Excuse me"
"Thank you" I was running through the hallways pushing past people with a hundred books in my hand, trying to get to the library, which was kind of difficult when your trying to get past a stampede of bulls in which, nowadays, we call teenagers.

So your probably wondering why on earth am i trying to push past these beasts? Well the answers simple, we have exams. And I kind of missed out on a lot of things because, you know why?

Finally, I make it to the library and I'm currently working on biology, studying genetics. So I'm not going to tell you specifically what I'm studying becuase (A/N we're here for some NALUUU) then that's just boring, right.

After a few hour of studying I get a text from Erza, weird.

From Erza

Don't forget about tonight.

Crap! How could I have forgotten?

To Erza

Sorry I forgot😢
I'll meet you in an hour.
Bye

After the message I checked the time to see it was 9:00. What! I've been studying for 4 hrs. How could I have been so stupid. I quickly gathered my thing and ran out of the library to my home, which is not far from the library. Once I got home I took a quick shower and got dressed wearing a plain black vest , dark grey jeans with a belt and combat boots. I also did my hair, let's not forget, my wrist bands. (A/N I'm not good with descriptions so just look in the media the hair style is the same too, but I don't know what that hair style is called. Also picture it blonde)

I walked over to the club which Natsu wanted to take me, but I told him i could go there on my own. Of course I couldn't convince him so I put Erza and Mira on the case they didn't like the idea either however they respected my choice. When I made it to the club I saw everyone levy, Gajeel, grey, Juvia, Mira, Laxus, Erza, Jallal and of course Natsu he was sulking in the chair until, of course, he saw me and hugged me in which I returned. Everyone came to apologise in which I forgave them, but I don't think I could forget it, like, I believe in the saying, 'I'm ready to forgive you, but forgetting is a harder fight.'

All night we did a lot of things, we danced, drank, laughed, played games and basically just had fun, it was great.

"Okay guys I say we all have a competition" Natsu, like the idiot he is, suggested.

"What king of competition, Natsu" levy said, sounding interested.

"Karaoke" everyone was on board, except for me, but didn't say much. "Okay karaoke it is how shall we play this?"

"How about boys v girls" I cut in. No one said anything and just nodded their heads so I took it as an, ok.

We let the boys go first since obviously they had this planned and we didn't know what we were going to sing, yet. The only one who wasn't going to sing was Laxus saying and I quote, "I'm not a singer." But Natsu convinced him to play the piano. They went to the DJ, who announced them as the dragon boyz. And went on stage.

Grey Fullbuster (The dragon Boyz ):]
Huh, Grey
XO (yeah)
1-0 (yeah)
1-7 (yeah)
Brrr! Brrr! Go!

[Natsu (Grey Fullbuster):]
The kid back on the whiskey
Virginia Black got me tipsy
I'm in L.A. like I'm Nipsey
Spanish girls wanna kiss me
A nigga wanna come and diss me
And put a hex like a gypsy
They kill themselves, no wrist bleed
Got suicides on my SV
She do it all for the Fendi
She do it all for the Grey (Grey!)
Baby girl wanna choose me
She wanna use and abuse me
I know she wanna text me (wow)
I know she wanna sex me (damn)
50 thou' make her neck freeze
Fuck her once like "next, please" (brrr, brrr)
My nigga, who would've thought? (huh?)
My nigga, who would've thought now? (now)
I'll be right back at the top now
I got your girl on my finger
Blowin' my phone like she's single
Blowin' my phone like I'm Cee-Lo (damn)
Somebody needs to come get her (like damn)