Chapter 30

OMG I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ITS JUST SCHOOL AND PROBLEMS AND EXAMS ESPECIALLY EXAMS I HAVE NO PROBLEMS IN SCHOOL BUT BACK TO THE POINT IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY.

Lucy's POV
"AAAAAGGGGGGGH!" Why does labour have to be so fucking painful.

Deep breath in, deep breath out

Anyway while I just get this baby out of me let me just give you a quick summary of what's been going on with me the last 9 months, as you can see.

****9 months ago****
It had been a week since mine and Natsu's date on the hill and we decided to go Home since we were both so tired. Now I was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for us also Wendy, yes she still lives with me. But she's been thinking about moving in with Erza since they've really connected, of course I would be upset, but she said and I quote, "you're starting a family know Lucy-nee, but your always going to be my big sister and I'll always visit you." Her words struck me through the heart but I understand I guess she doesn't want be a third wheeler, but I'd never think of her like that and she also wants us to have our own space to raise out child. And I love her for that.

"Hey Luce go on a date with me tomorrow night." I didn't see it as a big deal since it's common when your in a relationship, and said.

"Sure" i would have been more enthusiastic about it, but I just wanted some really delicious pancakes and was focusing all my attention on them.

"Great!" He exclaimed. Umm ok, he's definitely excited.

So anyway the next day I got ready for this date and, of course, I called levy and the girls to come and help me and they were more than happy to. Light makeup and a beautiful plain peachy dress that reaches the ankles also a silver zig zag pattern around the waist and even I have to say I.look.hot.

"Damn"

"WOW"

"Gorgeous"

"Beautiful"

Each one of my girlfriends said and even though I'm showing a bit this dress is still perfect for me. Honestly, I had no idea what we were doing I kept asking Natsu, but he'd just say you have to wait and see. I'm a patient person but I have to say I'm dying to know. "So you better tell us everything, you leave anything out and I will personally, hunt you down," levy said in a sickly, sweet voice with a smile. Yeesh, it's the smallest people who you have to look out for.

"Hey Luce you ready!" Nastu shouted from down stairs. Taking in a breath I walked out, but not before looking back at the girls, who all put their thumbs up trying to ease my nerves which is slowly, growing the closer I get down the stairs. I released my breath as I began walking down the stairs. Damn, even I know this night is going to be full of tears and love, and I get really awkward in those situations. I descended down the stairs and Natsu had his back turned to me looking out the window and turned around once he laid his eyes on me he just stopped and stared for, what felt like an eternity, but was actually a few second eventually I made it down the stairs and just stood there until I got annoyed and shouted.

"Will you stop staring at me like that! Jeez your making me nervous. Can't you just say I look nice."  I exclaimed. Hey it's not my fault I'm pregnant while being stared at. A lot of things can run through a girls mind when your in that moment.

"You don't look nice.."

"Well, jeez thanks Natsu I'm sure that's exactly what I want to hear right know way to start of our first date you really are a master at this, aren't you. Well how about I call Erza and she could have that chance of beating her record of who's foot can go furthest up a dicks butt." I said really pissed.