Chapter 11

Hey guys what's up anyway's sorry for the wait and I'm also sorry because this chapter is kind of short. But any hoo let's just quickly get back to the story.

Sorry for any mistakes.

Lucy's POV

I pushed him back so I could see his face. He is crying, why? Did something happen to him? Honestly if something did happen to him and he was crying that is seriously pathetic.

"Why are you crying Natsu? that's seriously pathetic" I said folding my arms and not looking at him.

"I am not crying it's just erm........I........I.........was walking and someone threw onions in my eyes" 

"Seriously, anyone can see through that lie, I don't understand why people lie there's no need for it its just pathetic" I said sitting back on the chair and looking at him.

"Yeah like you have any room to talk" he said looking down at his feet.

"And what's that supposed to mean, I've never lied to you Natsu"  I said looking at him. But he gave me a 'are you serious look'.

"Never lied to me, oh so when you told me your mum was dead that was the truth, right. Yeah I'm just saying i can clearly see you mum and she Is breathing." He was clenching his fists and looking at me 

"Nat-" before I could speak he cut me off.

"your sick Lucy, you know that. who tells people their mum is dead when she is clearly breathing" he said standing over me pointing at my aunt who he thinks is my mum.

"Firstly, that's my aunt, my mums IDENTICLD TWIN sister. Secondly, she's been in a coma for 7 years she was dead the minute the doctors said she might never wake up." I said standing up from my chair.

"Even so How can you give up on someone you love that easily"

"USED to love, past tense" I said quickly cutting him off.

"Even so you loved her at one point and that means something" he said getting fustraited.

"You don't get it do you. I've forgotten Natsu, understood FORGOTTEN. I've forgot what her love meant to me. I've forgotten what's it's like to love her. I've forgotten what it's like to love. And to tell you the truth that's the only emotion I don't ever want to feel again." His eyes widened but he then relaxed again and said.

"Why" 

"Because I had everything, the perfect mum, perfect dad, perfect siblings, perfect aunt. The love I had for them was like magic. Every time I'd see them it's like something ignited inside me, a fire brighter than the sun. But when I lost them it's like that fire turned against me and burned my soul to ash as well as my heart." I turned to look at my aunt and cupped her cheek. "What's wrong with me Natsu? I want to hear her voice again, I want her to hug me, I want to see her eyes , I want her back Natsu but I shouldn't be wanting this." Suddenly I felt him grab my hand and he pulled me into his chest. He picked up one hand and slid his thumb accross my check when I looked at it, was wet. I touched my face and felt water flowing down my face.

Natsu's POV

She was touching her face as she felt her tears. I touched her shoulders and she looked at me with a smile. In a split second she was hugging me I hugged her back of course.

"I......I can feel again. I can feel again Natsu" 

"Of course I promi-" before I could finish someone walked in. It was a doctor.

"We're sorry but it's time" she said looking at us. Lucy looked down then back at her aunt and walked over too her and held her hand.

"You can At least give her another 30  minutes or something" 

"We're sorry but we can't d-" she was going to say something but I cut her off.

"LIKE HELL YOU-" I was clenching my fists when Lucy held my arm and said.

"Natsu it's ok let her do her job" this made me even more angry how could she just let them do this to her.

"LUCY WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. LOOKS TO ME YOU STILL CANT FEEL ANYTHING" I said raising my voice.

"Your wrong . Yes Natsu she's going to die but for once in my life I'm trying not to be selfish, I don't want her to die it's just she's  even suffering For the past 7 years years where she's neither dead nor alive don't you think she deserves to move on, to go and finally move on with the rest of my family" she was right she had every right to move on after all she deserves it.

After I didn't say anything Lucy took it as a yes and went over to her aunty and gave her a kiss on the forehead. We walked closer towards the door when Lucy touched the handle we heard someone say.

"Lucy, why are you going so soon" we both stopped in our tracks eyes opened wide we turned around slowly and stood infront of her frozen. After what seem's like centuries Lucy finally spoke.

"Anny" 

Sorry guys that's all for today hope you liked it I promise to make the next chapter longer. 

Oh I almost forgot just because Lucy is feeling again dosen't mean it's going to end Infact.............

This is only the beginning.

Till next time.

Peace✌️