Chapter 25- UNDER DA SEA

{Georgina's POV}

Sofie had been acting so dramatic since last night; she'd been sulking in her room all day, and I was beginning to wonder if she had hurt herself jumping off that balcony. She hadn't come down for breakfast this morning, so I hoped she would be down for lunch soon. I'd tried knocking earlier, but all I heard was the volume being turned up on the Sherlock theme tune. I walked out of my room, wondering whether it would be worth the risk of knocking on her door again. I realised that if I did, my risk of being killed would increase by 75% , so I decided not to. I saw Aivia approach me from the other end of the ship, a puzzled expression plastered across her face.

"Lunch is ready. Do you know if Sofie will be coming? " Alivia had clearly been affected by Sofie's reaction more severely than Millie and me. I shrugged, having no idea what Sofie's plan was. I sat myself down at the table, and noticed that the captain had decided to dine with us this time. I hoped that there was crew, otherwise we were in big trouble. On the table were platters of bread and butter, along with a large bowl of tomato soup. I quickly filled up my bowl, my hunger growing with each second.

As I lifted a spoonful of soup to my mouth, I dropped my spoon, causing my soup to spill all over my shorts, tshirt, face, and probably somehow my hair. Millie had headphones on, but she had still seen the incident, and was now laughing so much that I thought she was going to be the third person in recorded history to die from it. I grabbed the nearest cloth I saw, which happened to be a random blue rag on the back of my chair, and wiped my face with it. The captain stormed up to me, his eyes glinting with rage.

"THAT IS MY COAT!" He boomed. His voice seemed to echo in his throat, and I was suddenly thankful that we weren't allowed weapons at the table. He snatched the coat out of my hands with such force that he threw me with it. The thing was, I kept on falling, and falling, and I started to wonder how the wooden floor had disappeared. My confusion was solved when I felt the familiar splash of water against my skin. My bones felt like they'd been slammed against concrete, and my lungs were pulling my whole body for air. Then, within a few seconds, I felt energy pumping into me, filling my body with adrenalin. I willed the water around me, plying it to my will.

"UNDER DA SEA! UNDER DA SEA! DARLING IT'S BETTER DOWN WHERE IT'S WETTER! UNDER DA SEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

I jumped up, managing to land on the deck of the luxury cruise ship. I was pretty impressed by my tremendous "fish flying". Alivia was standing next to the captain, both looking shocked. Alivia looked more worried though, and the captain more annoyed. Millie was still listening to music while helping herself to food. 

{Sorry about how short it is. And how random it is.}