Extra Story

{In Camp Half Blood, Georgina's POV}

I woke up, sunlight shining in through the window. A spark of excitement lit through me like a flame feeding on gasoline, as I realised that it was my birthday. I looked over at Percy, whose eyelids had just started to flicker open.
"Morning, sis." He said groggily. He'd been up late last night celebrating his own birthday.
"Are you okay?" He asked casually. I was slightly disappointed that he hadn't remembered my birthday, but he had only just woken up. There was still some chance that he might remember.
"Yeah," I replied, but then I noticed that he'd fallen back to sleep again. I grabbed a towel and decided to go an have a shower, seeing as I had a while before breakfast. The camp was silent, the only noise I could hear being faint chattering from the Apollo cabin. They were always up early. Alivia, who had come to camp for a bit, was sitting on the front step, reading.
"Hey." I said as I walked past.
"Hi." She quickly said, not even looking up from her book. I thought that she'd have remembered too, seeing as she'd acted pretty excited about it yesterday.

The shower went fine, but as usual, I flooded the bathroom; I didn't quite have total control over my powers yet. I arrived at breakfast just in time, but my friends didn't seem to be there. I sat down at my table, alone, trying to cheer myself up. I could hear and see happiness from others with their friends and family, and it seemed almost painful to watch.
Chiron started trotting over to me, and I knew that with my luck, he'd probably found out about the prank I did last week on Sofie. And as punishment, he'd probably make me wash the dishes for a month.
"Georgina, come with me." I stood up, thankful that I hadn't started any food. We walked out of the dining pavilion, and I tried to ignore the stares that I was probably getting. We walked past the Big House, which surprised me, and I started to wonder where he actually was taking me. When we reached the beach, I couldn't believe my eyes. Sofie was sitting behind a huge blue cake, decorated with seashells, and around her were Percy, Annabeth, Millie, Alvia and Tyson.
"Happy birthday!" They shouted, their faces that of delight.
"I'll leave you to it," Chiron whispered in my ear, and then walked off. Tyson ran up to me, embracing me in a huge hug. I could barely breathe. He then handed me a delicate necklace, shells and metal fish hanging from it. It was stunning, and I immediately placed it around my neck.
"Thanks, Tyson." He smiled, and then beckoned me to join the others. It turned out that Percy had also brought blue pancakes, which we tucked into immediately.
As I sat eating cake with my friends, the waves peacefully splashing against the shore, I realised that it was definitely my best birthday by far.

{Happy Birthday Gorridge !I hope you enjoy your day and get everything you wanted. And to my readers, I hope you enjoyed this little story. We will be returning to the main story in the next chapter. Happy Birthday again!!}