Chapter 6- In Need of a Non-Dramatic Shower

{Georgina's POV}

"Hello, my name is Chiron, and I am the head of Camp Half-Blood. Camp Half Blood is a great place for demigods like you to learn their skills without being torn apart by monsters."

"Sorry, demigods?"

"Ah. I see not much has been already explained to you." I shook my head, wondering if Sofie had drugged my water earlier on this morning.

" Now,I think that it would be best if you had a shower to calm yourself down. I'll see you at the campfire later. I have a feeling that there may be one or two familiar faces."

I wondered whether this "Chiron" was trying to hint that I smelled bad, but I was grateful for the use of a shower, anyhow. I strolled towards a signpost pointing me towards the bathrooms. As I walked over, I couldn't help but gaze in wonder at the landscape around me.

Inside the bathroom, I noticed that one of the three showers were already in use. I glanced at the mirror, revealing my dark chestnut hair which had shifted to one side of my head, in a rather unruly way. As soon as I entered a cubicle, the shower started to trickle slightly. I moved forwards, and immediately regretted it when the water increased. More and more water fell through, until it looked like someone had teleported the Niagara Falls into the bathroom. Through the noise off gushing water, I somehow heard a familiar voice calling from the cubicle next to me.

"What the bloody hell is going on in there?" I stood there for a while, getting drenched, entirely caught up in thought. Then, it clicked.

"Sofie?" I exited the cubicle, causing the exploded shower to somehow stop emitting water. As I heard her turn off her shower, I took a look at my drenched clothes, and dreaded the fact that I had no spare.

"Georgina, what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same."

The two exchanged tales until a stiff voice called out, starting Capture the Flag. Sofie swore, and then looked down at a pile of clothes.

"Travis,"She said his name as if it annoyed her to say it, "gave me these, so I'd better get changed quickly. What are you gonna wear? You'll catch acute viral rhinopharyngitis."

I looked down at my clothes, and as if on cue, they dried out completely.

"How did you do that? Wait for me, please." After a few minutes, the two left the bathroom, Sofie now wearing a strange orange shirt, alongside jeans and her doc martens. 

{Yes, it's shorter than usual. Sorry. But the next chapter is going to be rather long, so enjoy it!}