💛 In The Name Of Love 💛

Seulmin Fluff

The brunette female stepped out from the stage as she took out the earpiece from her ear.

She glanced at her fellow dancer idols who are drinking their waters, probably feeling exhausted from the rehearsal.

She sighed, doesn't bother to take her bottle. She then made her way out, unaware with a pair of eyes which keep watching her since on the stage.

She covered her face with her hair before walking out from the backstage since a crowd of fans is waiting outside for the ticket-checking.

She quickly went to the rooftop of this SBS building. She made sure that there is no dirt on the floor before sitting there since she is already wearing her performance outfit.

She rubbed her face with her small palms, heaving a sigh.

Why can't I keep my mind together for the dances?

"Seulgi noona,"

Her thought washed away as someone called her from behind. She immediately wiped the tears that unknowingly formed in her eyes before turning around.

"Oh, hey Jimin." She smiled, watching him as he placed himself beside her. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm searching for you." He answered. "Here, drink this. I don't know where you put your bottle. If you don't mind sharing."

Seulgi looked at the bottle, before taking it. "I don't really mind. Thank you."

Jimin glanced at her as she gulped down the water. He cleared his throat, suddenly aware with the indirect kiss that they just shared.

She gave the bottle to him, flashing a warm smile. He took it, putting it aside.

"You're worrying about the dance, am I right?" He asked, looking at her.

"Do I really obvious?" She smiled bitterly. "I can't follow the dance, and since I got the center spot, I feel pressured."

"Hey, here this." Jimin held her shoulders, forcing her to look at him. "The instructor put you for the center because he believed that you can pull it well. Not only him, all of us agreed with the formation."

Seulgi's lips parted slightly as she was mesmerized with his visual. She blinked her eyes a few times, trying to process his words in her distracted mind.

"I— I don't know. My confidence dropped a lot after seeing my own progress." She said, looking away from him.

"Then let's gather your confidence once again." He said, standing up.

"Huh?" She frowned, looking up at him.

"Come on, let's practice together, for the last moment."

-

The performance ended well, none of them made a single mistake.

"Thank you for the hard works!" All of them congratulated each other for the perfect collaboration stage.

After taking a few group photo, all of them separated to get ready for the next performance with the original group.

Seulgi quickly searched for a certain someone. After a few seconds looking around, she saw him who is in his way to BTS's waiting room.

She jogged to him. "Jimin!"

He turned around, before his eyes lighten up when he saw her.