💛 Liar 💛

Seulmin angst

Seulgi took off her sweater, before turning the music on.

From Happiness, until Bad Boy, she danced so perfectly, and not making any single fault.

Her eyes glued at her own reflection on the mirror. She forgot all about her life, her mind is empty, and her body just reacted on the music, not minding the surrounder.

For once, she hopes that the music will not stop forever, but it did.

She laid down, panting heavily, not even have an urge to search for any source of water.

She stared on the ceiling. A face popped up in her mind, before she let out a scoff.

He didn't come again, even today.

She thought, and her heart ached badly, but she took it as the effect from the nonstop dance earlier. Her mind flew away.

She just finished Look 2x faster dance, before a clap from someone echoed in that room.

Her head immediately turned at the door, before her eyes widened at the figure that standing almost awkwardly there.

Her cheeks flushed a very red. She well aware that her clothes and hair were in a mess, but she just didn't have the instinct like other girl that will automatically fixed themselves in front of a boy.

"A-annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." She greeted awkwardly with a bow.

"No need to be formal, we're not on a stage. Jimin is enough." He said, walking in. "Did I distract you?"

"Oh, not even close. I already finished my proper practice for today." She said. "How did you end up there?"

"I met Taemin hyung for some dance choreography, and I heard your music. I just attracted to stop by." He explained.

"Oh," Their friendship are quite popular, so she did not surprised to hear about it.

"Where are the others?" He asked again, not wanting her to feel awkward.

"They're resting. We got a day off, so I decided to practice for this day." She said.

"Really? Then you should just rest. Don't overworking yourself." He said, but it felt like it is for himself.

She is just like him, not wasting any time for a practice.

"So, did you plan to go home now?" He looked at the mirror, getting an idea.

"No, going to practice for a few more hours."

"Do you want to practice together with me?"

They became very close after that, and they will practise together every sunday evening, because they rarely have schedule at that time.

But three weeks ago, he said something, that makes her couldn't sleep peacefully that night.

"Seulgi, I think I'm slowly falling into you, deeply."

And that is his last words, before he suddenly distanced himself. He didn't reply any message from her, and not attending their sunday practice.