❤️ All With You ❤️

Vrene Angst+Fluff

Breaking News : BTS's V and Red Velvet's Irene Reported To Be Dating.

Her jaw dropped as her fingers continued scrolling the page.

"4 years difference? Heol, daebak."

"This is worse than Baekyeon."

"Visual couple!"

"Back off bitch, he is Army's"

"She is pretty, but it is all that she got. She can't even sing, dance and rap."

"#protectirene"

"Irene deserves better."

"Betrayer, you're a leader, but also becomes the one that damage her own group."

Her lips parted, as she shut her eyes closed, comforting herself.

What happened? We've checked the place, how could they get the picture?

She sighed, rubbing her face with her palms.

This is really happening.

Her phone rang, and she doesn't even bother to look at the contact. "Hello."

"Joohyun, what is this? I've told you to be careful, aren't I?" Her manager spoke up from the other line.

"I'm sorry. I should have been more careful." She muttered.

"Get ready. I'm going to your dorm now. The CEO wants to see you. Wear disguises as many as you can. Don't come out from your dorm until I say so."

"Sure," She replied, before her manager ended the call in rush.

-

Kim Youngmin threw a bunch of papers to her, as she looked down at the floor.

"I thought all of you already get the lessons from Baekhyun and Taeyeon disgusting thingy, but it seems like not." He scoffed, messaging his forehead.

"I'm sorry." She muttered for a thousand times.

"Enough with the sorry! You're making me annoyed." He said, yelling.

She flinched, holding both of her fists at her side.

"I'll settle about this article as soon as possible. Until that time, you're not allowed to go anywhere alone." He ordered. "Get out. Don't show your face in front of me."

Joohyun bowed slightly, before stepping out. Much to her surprise, her members are waiting outside.

Joohyun shed the tears as they pulled her into a group hug. She never really express her feeling to them, so it is quite rare to see her crying.

"I'm sorry girls." She murmured.

"No unnie. Don't be sorry." Yerim comforted her, patting her back slowly.

As Joohyun calmed down, leaned away from the hug. Seungwan searched for her phone in her pocket before turning the screen on.

She frowned slightly, before looking at the oldest. "Unnie, Taehyung is waiting for you in front of our dorm."

Joohyun shook her head. "There is no way I'm gonna meet him. I can't, at least for now." She said.

"Unnie, you need to meet him and discuss properly about this. You can't run away from the obstacles forever. You both need each other at this moment." Sooyoung said.

Joohyun looked at the members one by one, receiving the encourage looks from them.

She can't imagine living without them.

-

As soon as they stepped into Joohyun's room, Taehyung immediately closed the door, as the others left them alone.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking at her with much concern.

She forced a smile at him. But her eyes can't lie, and it started forming the tears once they made an eye contact.

Taehyung's heart clenched seeing his girlfriend in this state. He quickly brought her to his embrace, pressing her head on his chest.

"Cry. Let it out. Let me be the older now. Let me take the responsible as your boyfriend." He said, patting her head slowly.

She muffled, finally letting out the tears that she has been holding all these times. Not just the tears because of their relationship, but also the problems that she kept since she was announced as a leader.

Taehyung felt really useless. He realized that Joohyun never let her feelings out to other people. She always there when he needs someone, but when she has a problem, he is always too busy to meet her.

"Should we break up?" She asked, stuttering. "It doesn't work."

Taehyung leaned away, shaking his head at her question. He placed a kiss on her forehead. "I'm not going to let you go, you know that."

Only God knows how hard he convinced her to be his girlfriend. There is no way it gonna end just like this.

"Then, what should we do now?" She asked, clueless.

"Love is not something that we can force or push away. Let's stay together, and support each other's side. I need you, and you need me. Let the destiny decide it for us. We just live our life. They have nothing to do with our stories." He said, pecking her lips softly.

Joohyun looked into his eyes, finding the sincerity and love in it. She immediately nodded, agreeing with him.

"Let's promise each other," He said, pressing his forehead against hers. "That we will not let go of each other's hand, even though we're exhausted with this world."

-