18 Dec 2017

Hello there, I'm sorry that I can't post this yestersay, since I was crying really bad.

I, as a hardcore shawol, really really, can't never believe this.

Who knows?

The 27th man,

The main vocalist of SHINee,

One of the lead singer in SM Entertainment.

Has already leave us, and come back to the sky.

What the most heartbreaking is, SHINee is the only boy-group band in SM who still have complete members since debut, but yesterday they lost a member with the most heartbreaking way, and he will never coming back.

He donated his organ,

He left the heritage for her sister.

"SHINee didn't lose a member, they gained an angel."

"A star that shined brightly on stage for 10 years, now a star of the skies."

He motivated every person with his lyric and music, but at last he is the one that end his life.

For all the others fandom, please remember this quote from Shawol,

"Support your idols as much as you can, when they're dating someone or when they leave the group, please support them because at least they're still alive, mine is gone," -Shawol-

Super Junior - Hangeng and Kibum left.

SNSD - Jessica, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Tiffany left.

F(X) - Sulli left.

EXO - Kris, Tao and Luhan left.

SHINee - Jonghyun left, left the world, the SHINee world. Never coming back.

SHINee is one of the legend, and they are from 2nd generation group, which got respected by a lot of idols.

Thank you to the idols who posted about their sadness on our loss.

Don't remember him as the suicide, but let's remember him as the talented person, a great main vocalist, a composer and a writer.

Thank you Kim Jonghyun, you'll always in our heart. Forever.

Shawol,
-SecretBxT-