❤️ Mistake ❤️

Vrene angst

Firstly, I would like to inform my readers about a matter. I've read a jungri book a few months before this, and I accidentally took the same plot while trying to get an idea about this one shot. I thought that I just inspired by any story, so I've no worries with publishing this. But when a reader informed me, I realized that I unintentionally plagiarized someone else's plot. I already informed the author, but I would like to give her credit for this story.

I would like to say sorry once again to you, CeoYerimie . And for my readers who love jungri, go check her awesome books if you have not read it yet!

Joohyun spaced out while staring at her phone, heart screaming a wish that she knows it will never happen.

Did he really can't make time to reply her messages?

She tries to understand his busy and hectic schedule alongside with his struggles. She knows that his group is doing their best in all the events and tours that they have.

BTS is doing extremely amazing in both korea and international charts. They're incredibly famous and get work offers non stop from all the brands, resulted them for not having any sleeps nor break time.

Yeah, she knows that too well. She understands everything.

Her situation is no better than him. Her group is under a lot of pressure, considering that they're the only SM's girl group who is still active. They have no impact to the charts, and they have no daesang until now even though they already in their fourth years in this industry. They get a lot of comparison with their own best friends who well known as their rivals in charts, Twice and Blackpink.

But even though she herself has a really packed schedule with her group and even individually, she still tried to contact him at least once a week and messages him at least good morning and good night everyday.

She knows that he is struggling under a ton of attentions, that's why she remembers herself to leave him a lot of comfort words everytime she is in the van heading to their next schedule.

But he never once replies her with the same efforts. He rarely answers her calls, and if he answers it, he will greet her with 'I'm busy, can you call me next time?'

He also only replies his texts with a short 'okay', 'sure' and 'fine'. And sometimes, he doesn't even bother to reply, and she ended her day with reading the word seen under her texts.

He is changing and their relationship is falling down day by day.

The words keep repeating itself in her mind, but she keeps on pushing it away. But she always ended up thinking about it while trying to get some sleeps in the van.

Kim Taehyung, what is happening to us?

Her thought was cut off when her manager spoke up from the driver's seat.

"Joohyun, wake the rest up, tell them to fresh up their faces. We're going to have some photoshoot sessions, and after that we will head straight to the radio station."

The female sighed silently, hearing the setlist of their schedules. She muttered a slow sure before turning to her left, shaking Seulgi's arm and repeating her action to the other members, except for Yeri who needs another slap in her face to wake up.