❤️ Mistake Part II ❤️

"What's for lunch?"

Seokjin looked over his shoulder, glancing at Jungkook who is opening the fridge to take a mouthful of cold water.

"Kimchi stew and steam fish." The older answered, as Jungkook took leaned on the kitchen bar, watching him cooking in amusement.

The silence fill the air for a while, before Seokjin started to open a topic. "Have you try to talk to Taehyung? I'm worried with him. He did not come out for four days already, and if it is not me who put the foods in front of his door, he will not eat anything."

Jungkook sighed, he himself not knowing what it is for. "As much how I also worried about him, it didn't change the fact that he hurted Joohyun noona, and I can never forgive him for that. Yerim also keep pushing me away recently."

"I know that all of us want to kill him, but someone needs to talk to him. He can't keep hiding forever. Their relationship is at the edge and they need to safe it before it is falling for real." Seokjin said as he brings the hot pot to the table.

"Then why don't you become the one who talk to him? I don't think I can face him until he clears everything with Joohyun noona." Jungkook said. "He loves her, I just can't understand why he bares to do that."

"He was mad and tired, jeon. His mind must be really clouded with the anger. But it was surely his mistake for not controlling it. The time was not helping at that time. Both of them are struggling with works, so the pressures are not that helping." The older said. "I'll try to talk with him later."

-

Seokjin remembered his words, and he soon knocks Taehyung's door after doing the dishes.

He doesn't hear any response, so he decided to just come in. Opening the door, he was greeted with a mess sight of Taehyung on the bed, covering with blanket from head to the toe.

He sighed, putting the tray of foods on the table, before standing right beside the bed.

"You know that you should clear the shit that you have done. You can't keep hiding or running away from the mess that you made." Seokjin tries to be calm, but ended up blurting his own madness.

But Taehyung doesn't answer it, because he knows what Seokjin said was the truth.

"Man up, Taehyung. You're being selfish once again if you think that this will solve itself. You're being unfair if you think that she will calm down herself." He continued.

"I'm scared." Taehyung muttered, voice muffled under the material. But Seokjin could hear the hoarseness, probably from the crying.

"What if when I meet her, she suddenly ask for the real break up? I can't stand it." He said.

"Then you should accept it." Seokjin replied straightforwardly. "You started this mess, and you can't expect that it will clean perfectly even after you clear it. You even leave shit, so there must be some smells or stains left in her memories."

"Like I said, man up. Be the gentleman like who you are before. You're better than this, I know that. Do whatever you want, but never try to hurt her again, or else I'll really be the one who murder you." Seokjin left the reminder, before leaving him alone.

Don't misunderstand, he never wants to put the burden on Taehyung's shoulders. But he knows that he needs to be harsh with this one.

-

Taehyung's hand trembles as he tap the bell button beside the door, eyes glancing everywhere nervously.

The door opened with a click, revealing Seulgi who has the judging look once she saw him.