💙 Missing You 💙

Wenga Angst

-

He put the last full stop on the paper. Reading what was written neatly on the paper while syncing it into a certain audio once again, he finally put his pen down, before leaning against the backseat.

His eyes travelled on the white wall, until it stopped on the clock. 2:30 a.m.

30 minutes right, this is the new record.

"Hyung, you are still awake?" Jimin's hoarse voice shook his thought away.

He beamed a smile to the sleepy younger, who just wake up from his deep sleep. "Did I distract your sleep?" He asked in guilty.

"Oh, not at all. Just having a nightmare. Do you still writing the song?" He asked, after realizing that the older still sitting at his table just like the last thing he saw before falling asleep.

"Yeah, just feeling to finish it tonight." He said, stretching his arms and body. It created the crack sound, proving that he has been sitting for a long time.

"Hyung, this is already morning. You're overworking yourself." The younger said, shaking his head.

Yoongi stopped his movement, before grinning. "Well, it reminds me that we still have times to sleep." He shrugged his shoulder, making his way to the bed beside Jimin's.

Jimin watched as the older tucked himself in the comforter, before positioning the pillow for his own comfort.

That's his daily routine, since that day. The day that he felt his first heartbroken. The day that left him million regrets. The day that completely changed him to his old self again.

Jimin muttered a slow goodnight, while wishing that the latter will meet his happiness once again.

-

Breaking news : Suran reveals BTS member SUGA was beside her when she was feeling depressed.

The blonde girl's finger finally stopped scrolling at the title. Her lips formed a smile, not a force ones, but still weak compared to her other smiles.

She is not sure about their friendship thingy. He even told her that the company is planning to pair them up for the publicity stunt.

The memories of her, getting jealous with the talented soloist playing over her mind all over again.

She remembers how the poor boy needed to chase her until her dorm just to explain that they're just a friend, which made him drenched with the rain that unfortunately fell hard that day.

Curiosity fill all over her again, if he did that with all his heart or not.

Thinking about them, the reality hit her. They'll attend the same event for tonight, and even tomorrow.

For once, she wishes that she will involve in an accident, just like two of her members last year, so that she will not meet with him in any case. But thinking of her members that will face a hard time covering her part made her immediately erased that wish.