💛 Throwback 💛

Seulmin fluff

Seulgi lifted her arm, only to cup the angel's face in front of her, caressing the mochi cheek softly.

She then moved to his locks, moving it so that the strands of hair will not distract his closed eyes.

What had she done in her previous life to get this kind of angel laying beside her today?

She watched as the male's eyes opened, before he blinks slowly, trying to get used with the bright light from the window.

As soon as his eyes caught Seulgi's figure, his lips immediately formed a sweet smile. "Morning, seul."

"Morning Jim." She replied softly.

"What are you thinking? It seems like you woke up early than me." He asked, hand travelling to search for hers.

Seulgi let him locked her hand with his bigger one, loving the fluttering feeling in her heart.

"Just thinking about us." She answered. "How did you first realized that you're falling into me?"

Jimin chuckled at her unexpected question, watching how her cheeks bloom with rose right after she questioned him.

"Curious, um?" He teased. "Why do you want to know?"

"Just feel like want to." She responded, fingers playing with the strands of his hair. "Please?"

"Who can say no if you plead me like that?" He grinned. "Let me tell you then."

"Gosh, where is that little girl?" Jimin mentally cursed at himself, frown visible on his forehead.

"Damn it," He ruffled his hair, walking unsteadily to the playground while looking around the neighbourhood.

He swore, that he almost get a heart attack when a kid's scream could be heard. Turning behind, his face softened to see a sight of his little niece playing with a female who he assumed around his age.

For a while, he was struck by her presence. It is nothing special, but one of her pieces managed to captivate his heart in a way.

"Oof, you caught me!" Seulgi exclaimed, faking a disappointed expression when the kid pulled the hem of her blouse.

The kid laughed, making herself giggled in satisfaction that she succeeded on making the kid happy.

"Here." She takes out a lollipop from her pocket which actually for her late night snack. "Your gift."

Seulgi ripe the plastic, before giving it to the kid. The little girl took it, grinning widely before putting it in her mouth.

Seulgi looked at the little girl, can't stop the bright smile on her own face. Later, she finally realized that the owner of the kid has not come yet.

Looking around, she caught a male staring at her with unreadable face, and she automatically blushed, assuming that the stranger has caught her childish side.

"Um, mister?" She greeted. "Is she your daughter?"

Jimin flinched, realizing that he just embarrass himself for staring. "Um, no. She is my niece, and I need to fetch her to my brother's house."

"Oh," Seulgi breathed, suddenly aware that she is feeling relieved once he stated that. "I was playing with her for a while since it is dangerous to leave her alone in this cruel world. I hope you brother doesn't mind."

"No, he probably will not." Jimin said. "Mina,"

The little girl turned to him, before her smile got wider. "Jiminnie, I got the lollipop from this beautiful unnie. Don't tell appa and eomma, I'll brush my teeth so that it will not get sick."

Jimin laughed gently, half because of his niece's words, while the half is because how he enjoyed to see the female's cheek blushed to hear the praise.

"Thank you for accompany her, I owe you for this." Jimin said.

"No need to thank me, actually." Seulgi responded.

Both of them just look at each other, not knowing what to say, but still don't feel like separating.

"Um, can I have your name, and number at least?" Jimin asked, hand automatically rubbing his nape. "Just in case."

Seulgi seemed to taken aback by his request, but she must say that she lowkey was waiting for him to say that.

After changing names and numbers, both of them finally bid a goodbye, with a wide grin on their faces once they turned around.

"Is it clear now?" He asked. Leaning forward, he plants a soft kiss on her forehead, before looking into her eyes.

"Um," She hummed. "Then I guess we fell in love at the same moment."

It has been a long time since I updated for Seulmin!

I know that this story has nothing special and a bit rushed, but let's just say that I miss these two so much. I actually have so many stories in my draft, but I don't know how to end all the stories, so they end up like this.

 I actually have so many stories in my draft, but I don't know how to end all the stories, so they end up like this