💜 Sweet Bet 💜

Jungri Angst + Fluff

"Just great how my life could be!" Yerim groaned as she threw herself on the bed.

"What happened dude?" Sooyoung asked, still applying the skincare cream on her bare face.

"That Jeon guy bet me to get into top 20 in roadrun tomorrow. Or my 500 dollars will fly." She whined.

"Heol, this lazy girl will get into top 20? That will be a memorable memory." Seulgi teased her, only earning a powerful glare from the maknae.

"Chill, girl. You're rich. Just pay him that money." Joohyun said from her bed.

She made everyone almost jump on their spots since they thought she was already sleeping.

"Unnie, it is my pride. I can't lose to him." Yerim pouted.

"It's okay, Yeri. We will cheer for you." Seungwan said.

The youngest sighed, the words can't even comfort her.

"But still, I can't stop wonder why he keeps treating you like you made some sins to him. He is nice to everyone except you." Seulgi said, lifting her head from the book .

Yerim closed her eyes, ignoring the question.

"Look, she is avoiding it again." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"She can't even dance, why did she participate at this event at the first place?"

Yerim's head automatically turned to the owner of the voice. He was back facing her, so she can't see his face clearly.

"Hello? You can't insult people just like that. Her dance can improve if she practice more." Yerim didn't know why she is so emotional that day, but she just didn't feel right to hear the complain.

The black haired boy turned around, meeting her eyes. For a second, Yerim was impressed by his looks. She wondered if he is the new student that everyone is talking about since this morning.

"Hey, I don't even insult her. I have a right to comment as a audience." He replied.

"You're judging her. You can't even show your dance to the public."

"My dance? Really? You want me to show it?"

"Yeah, I bet your dance is too good that you can insult another people's dance."

"Well, you can get to see it later. I promise. By the way, nice to meet you Kim Yerim, the maknae of Red Velvet, right?" He smirked.

Yerim was speechless about how he got her name, but before she could ask, he already left her with a chuckle. The fact that someone knows her full name when she is the most underrated member in her group is so unbelievable.

The next day, she knew that he became one of the members in BTS, the famous boy group in the school. And with that, he keeps comparing her with himself.

She doesn't even know why is it started.

-

"Just pay me 500 dollars. The result is already expected."

Yerim can't get the words out from her mind. How she hopes that she didn't give up in running that fast, but the result is already out.

"Yeri, it's okay. Nothing will change. He will only tease you for a few weeks. Then it will vanish just like that, Believe me." Saeron patted her back.