💚 All Of My Life 💚

Joyjin fluff

I just realized that the storyline also fit with Vrene. But since I've not writing any Joyjin fanfic before, I decided to just continued the story with them. You can imagined it with a different character if you want. Enjoy it!

-

The male punched the last man, which means he has knocked down all the gang. He wiped the corner of his lips using his thumb, before realizing that it is bleeding.

Well, he bet that his handsome face already covered with the wounds and cuts, but who cares?

Walking out from the scene, he stumbled for a while, trying to get the dizziness out from his head. It is probably came from the punches he earned before.

He walked, walked and walked, as if he doesn't have any destination to go. It is the truth anyway.

He did not want to come home, at least for now, which his parents' time for the arguing over some moneys or cheats. It is their routine, and there is no way they gonna check for their son in his room, because for them, their son is useless, a burden and a thing that doesn't have to exist is this world.

Without his conscious, he already arrived at the place where become his favourite place to go everytime stresses or worries controlling him. Han River.

The rain fell down, hard, and he could feel some certain spots on his face hurting, obviously because of the rains that hit the wounds.

The pain somehow relaxed him, it makes him forget about his life, at least for a second. He leaned against the railing, before staring at the river.

Seeing how the rain falling down, collided with the river, how the hard waves hit the big rocks, without feeling scared to face the pain of the sharp wall of the rock, he wonders, how can the river did not scared to get hurt?

The question played in his mind, until the rain stop falling to him. The rain is still running surrounding him, but he did not get any effect from the rain, and it makes him immediately looks up, only to see a medium-sized purple umbrella above his head.

He turned his head to his right, and there is, the girl in his age, looking at him, but not in scared way, her eyes are full with care and concern.

"What are you doing here, letting yourself drenched in rain? You may get sick later." She asked. She finally discovered his injuries, and her eyes grew wider.

"Wait, why did you injured? Did you fought or something? Gosh, this is hurt. Isn't it?" She asked once again.

His mouth just slightly opened, but nothing slip out from it. He is speechless. This is his first time meeting someone that cares about him, even though they don't know each other. But that is not the main point.

She is really beautiful. The most attractive girl that he has ever met in his life. The light stark around her is just making her looks totally fragile.

"This can't be. Let's follow me."

-

He slurped the noodle, hungrily, as if he didn't eat for a whole year. But it is almost like a truth though. He only had a meal for a week, which is a cup of instant noodle.

The girl only stared at him, while blinking twice a second. She is shocked, seeing how he eat. "Are you, really hungry that much?" She asked, but only to get ignored by him.

She brought him to her house. Once they arrived there, she immediately took the first-aid-kit in her room and treated his wounds and cuts carefully, as if he is a fragile ones.