💙 My Courage 💙

Wenga fluff + angst

The brown haired girl took out her guitar from the case. Holding it casually, she made her way to the chair before settling herself comfortably.

Her fingers brushed against the strings naturally, before she started singing.

Party girls, don't get hurt
Can't feel anything, when will I learn,
I push it down, push it down,

I'm the one, "for a good time call",
Phone's blowin' up, they're ringin' my doorbell,
I feel the love, feel the love,

1, 2, 3 1, 2, 3 drink,

Throw em back, till I lose count,

I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist,
Like it doesn't exist~

She finished the first version of her favourite song perfectly. She hit all the high notes, even though she was singing while sitting. It is a technique that she learned from her sister, Taeyeon.

"You sing great." A voice greeted her, and she almost jumped off the chair.

"Who are you?" She asked the mint green haired boy who is walking to her. He is just as small as her.

"Min Yoongi, you?" He handed his hand.

"Son Seungwan." She accepted it, smiling.

They both felt the stark when their hands connected, but both ignored it.

"I think I've heard your voice somewhere before." He asked, leaning against the piano loosely, so that he will not put any pressure on it.

She thinks for a second, before an idea hit her. She looked at him, hesitate if she should tell him or not.

"Maybe you heard it on my youtube channel. I used Wendy Son as my ID."

"Wendy Son? It is you?" He exclaimed, surprised.

Finally, he meets her.

"Yes, why did you get too shock? I prefer it as a secret though." She chuckled.

"Just shock. I save all your audios in my phone. Never imagined that you're studying in the same school with me." He said, his eyes fill with admirations and adores.

"Do you want to have a duet practice with me?"

-

Yoongi closed the piano keys, as Seungwan kept her guitar in the case.

They both wore their bag, before walking out together.

"It's nice to know you." Yoongi said, and Seungwan smiled.

"Me too."

They walked in silence to the girl's house, since Yoongi wants to make sure she is safe. Especially that it is already late in evening.

"Hey, do you interested in joining a contest? If you're, I would like for you to be my partner." He asked, carefully.

"Singing contest? I'm not sure about it. Never had been in one." She said, looking down.