Introduction of the Characters

Hey Guys thanks for Reading hope you like it!

WARNING : This story is filled of grammatical errors, you have been warned.

"NO copying my story please :) (Every scene not even a little! JOKE!just please don't copy :)) "

...................

THE CHARACTERS -----^.^----

Elsa Arendelle <3

- Elsa has a rich family, her father owns "Arendelle", Elsa is a very smart and intelligent girl, she's a calm and gentle girl also sweet (when she knows you), but she's kinda emotionless if you bullied her, she has a platinum blonde hair, pale skin, has blue eyes,she has a sister named Anna Arendelle, Elsa doesn't really have a lots of friends, well thanks to Anna she has a friend on her mid school, Elsa has a secret, only her Parents and Anna knows, that she could control ice and snow, but luckily she can control it and fit in like she's just a simple girl, but a little thing she fear, is that her powers will be revealed, since its high school, bullies are everywhere, she's afraid of hurting anyone, but she still tried to be a positive thinker, because she knows that fear will be her enemy..and P.S she made a snowman named Olaf that live and no one knows. Except her family of course her family is aware of her powers but not Olaf? (Lol)

Merida Dunbroch ;D

-Merida has a rich family too, her Mother and Father owns a Clothing Company, which they used for cloth is bears (you know what i mean and sorry I cant think of something), but Merida surely disagree with this but she still loves her family, she has 3 brothers, Hubert, Harris, Hamish, she's actually a boyish type but still a girl (she just act like one), she has a red frizzy hair, She a proffesional when it comes to Archery, since she was a child it was like her life, Merida has a group of friends ( Jack Frost, Rapunzel Corona, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock) and they call them selves "The Big Four", and they are Very Popular at the school.

Jack Overland Frost ;)

- Jack has a rich family too, his parents owns a company "Overland-Frost" , "Heartrob" and the "Heartbreaker"at their school but still the girls love him, the most popular, has a white hair and a blue eyes, has a sister named Emma, He's a little bully but nice when it comes to his friends "The Big Four", Rapunzel and Jack are now officially dating, and he loves to spend more time with his friends, he kinda doesn't care about his grades, but thanks to Hiccup he's pushing Jack to study..

Rapunzel Corona :D

- Rapunzel a.k.a Punzie or Rap, has a rich family, she's been kidnapped when she's a child, but luckily she found her true parents, a very creative girl,she loves painting anywhere, sweet (when she knows you)Campus Princess in their school last year, very very popular, has a short brown hair and green eyes, has a fashion sense, and Jack and her are officially dating now, but her mother likes Flynn more because Jack is kinda, Hard headed.(Sorry i cant think anymore :(...)

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock XD

- Hiccup has a rich family, his dad owns a museum of Dragons, he's only been raise by his dad without his mother, he's a nerd, but for the girls they still hot, He has a dog, more of a Labrador I guess, he named it Toothless,and let's not forget that he have a big time crush on Merida..

Anna Arendelle

- Anna is Elsa's sister, she has a strawberry hair,she has a blue green eyes, very friendly, and loves her sister so much, she's a postive thinker and in a blink of an eye, she has a lot of friends..