Chapter 2: Boo-Boo

~Gray's POV~

"Oi, FLAMEBRAIN!" I yelled across the guild, at the dumb pink haired mage.

"What did you just call me?!"He yelled back in anger. His fist erupted in flames.

"Does Pinkie want to fight?" I sneered, ripping off my shirt and tossing it to the side. Juvia immediately grabbed it from the air and cheered.

"Only if Stripper over there can keep in the tears after I win." Natsu smirked.

Before I could beat Natsu to a pulp, she came. Erza grabbed us by our hair and smashed our foreheads together. I cried out in pain as a lump began to appear on my forehead, again.

Everyone around us was partying at Gramp's announcment. To be honest, I am pretty excited myself. As I was off staring into space, dreaming about all the pranks I could pull at the beach, something wet was pressed against the lump on my head.

I snapped back to reality and saw Juvia, a first aid kit pressed to her chest. She was always so sweet and considerate of me. It was one of the things I loved about her. I-I mean like about her.

"Oh Gray-sama is injured. Don't worry, Juvia will fix your boo-boo." she smiled at me. She rubbed some medicine or something on the lump. After, she wrapped a bandage around my head. And to top it off, she leaned towards me and kissed the lump.

"There, now you'll feel all better" Juvia said with a smile. Her cheeks were tinted pink, as were mine. She waved goodbye to me and then skipped off to join her friends.

I touched my cheeks gently with my finger tips. Why am I blushing? Why is my heart beating so fast?

~Wendy's POV~

I was squished between Erza and Levy, as we sat at a nearby table. Juvia had just joined us, but her cheeks were pink.

"Juvia, why are your cheeks pink?" I asked her curiously. She looked up then buried her face in her hands.

"...J-Juvia just k-k-kissed.... G-Gray-sama..." Juvia stuttered. We all gasped and looked at the horrified Juvia.

Levy blurted, "On the lips?"

Juvia blushed even harder and shook her head. "No, on Gray-sama's forehead."

"That's great, Juvia!" I added. She looked up at me and smiled. Her ocean blue hair tumbled in front of her face. She quickly brushed it aside, when Mirajane came and sat down with us.

"So girls, what's the plan for tonight?" Mira asked. Oh, I had almost forgot. Tonight was sleepover night.

"We're going to my place." Lucy pointed at herself. All the girls nodded and we all got out of our seats.

I waved goodbye to everyone in the guild, who were mostly attacking one another. Before I could leave and follow everyone else, I heard someone calling my name.

I turned around and saw Romeo gasping for breath. "Hey...Wendy." He said through deep breaths.

"Oh, hello Romeo!" I replied. Carla flew above us. "What's up?"

"Oh I, er, just wanted to know if you were going on the trip." he scratched the back of his head and smiled.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

Romeo grinned and jumped into the air. "Ha ha, yeah!" He gave me a high-five than ran back towards the guild.

What's with him?

"Hey, Wendy, are you coming?" I heard the girls shout from up the street.

"Oh yeah! Sorry!" I yelled back at them. I sprinted back to the girls, with Carla flying above me.