Chapter 17: Lucy's Date

Hello Minna~

I am having so much fun with this. I keep day dreaming in school what the next chapter will be. It's become a habit.

So, thanks to everyone who has been reading this so far. I am really grateful. You guys are the best.

I love going through the chapters and reading your comments.

Anyway, please leave more comments for me to read and vote!

-MustacheNarwhalz
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Lisanna's POV~

I stared across the breakfast table at Lucy. She is just as dense as Natsu.

After the whole incident at the movies, she thought Natsu was just being protective. But like an older brother or father.

For Mavis' sake.

But, to make matters worse, Lucy has a secret that only us girls know.

Yesterday at the beach, while Levy was unconscious and all the guys were attempting to calm Gajeel down before he destroys the entire beach, Evan came to make sure everything was okay.

The only girl who seems to hate Evan is Mira, who said "He is getting in the way of my ships."

Well anyway, Lucy was having a panic attack at the sight of her friend unconscious. Evan took her for a walk along the beach to calm her nerves.

I don't know the details, but they now have a date later this afternoon. We were all sworn to keep this a secret from the guys. Especially Natsu.

I leaned across the table and giggled, "So Lucy, when's your date with Evan?"

She stuck out her tongue at me like a little kid, "It's at eight. So, could you girls keep the idiots..." She gestured to the guys' room across the hall, "...occupied while I escape?"

We all nodded our heads in unsion. Lucy grinned back at us, "Thanks! I'm going to go pick out an outfit."

"Where you going?" Levy asked the gleeful blonde.

She shrugged in reply, "Evan just told me it was some fancy shmancy restaurant."

Mira shot up from her seat, "How about you take Natsu with you!"

"No." Lucy replied through her gritted teeth. She turned towards me, "Hey Lisanna, can you help me pick out a dress for later?"

I smiled and followed her into her room. After about an hour of searching for the perfect dress, we finally found one.

It was a light blue strapless dress that poofs out slightly at the waist. It ends at her knees. We pick out a nice white jacket that matches with the dress, and a pair of silver high heels.

~~TIMESKIP 7:30pm ~~

I dabbed on the finishing touches to Lucy's makeup. She looked absolutely stunning. Her hair was straightened and fell perfectly around her shoulders.

"So, what do you think?" I ask Lucy, handing her a mirror.

She takes the mirror from me and gasps, "Lisanna, this is amazing! Thank you so much!" She pulls me into a tight hug.

I pat her on the back. "Nah, it's fine. Okay so we'll head over to the guys' room with movies and snacks. That'll give you enough time to make your escape."

"Thanks"

She grabs her purse and heels. I wave goodbye to her as everyone else grabs some snacks from the cabinet.