Chapter 8: 'Flame Boy'

Hello Minna!!!

I just wrote a seven paragraph essay where each paragraph is two and a half pages long. My fingers are in so much pain!

But I must write! It is my sworn duty as a NaLu shipper! *does pose*

Okay so thanks for reading!

Please comment and vote.

-MustacheNarwhalz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Jellal's POV~

I don't know why, but all the guys seem to really hate this 'Evan' guy. When Lucy had brought him up, all the guys got extremely depressed and angry.

We waited inside the elevator for Levy, who was now being carried in by Gajeel. Wendy hit the lobby button. The doors slowly closed and we began to descend.

I waited patiently in the corner, trying to avoid looking at Erza. The last time I really spoke to her was...

Oh god. It was when we had given them their 'second origin'.

The memory of Erza and I on the beach popped into my head. I stared at my feet, trying to get the image out of my head.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a little girl's voice, "Jellal? Are you feeling okay? Your face is all red."

I looked up and saw everyone's eyes on me. Except for Erza, who was looking down at the ground. Her face was the color of her scarlet hair.

"I-I am sorry. I'm fine, really" I waved my hands in front of my face and backed into the wall of the elevator. I felt the cold metal against my sweaty back.

Before anyone could question me, the elevator opened to reveal the lobby. Levy and Lucy were the first to walk out, soon everyone followed.

Lucy waved to someone in the corner of the lobby. The figure stood up and ran up to her. I could now see the man's features, he had dirty blonde hair, a perfect tan, dark blue eyes, and a handsome face. He wore a blue collared shirt, with the resort's logo on it, and tan shorts.

"Oh hello girls!" The man said with a grin. He turned to Erza. He leaned down and grabbed her hand, then planted a kiss on her delicate hand. "it's so lovely to see all you ladies."

I felt a tug in my gut, and I glared at the blonde. Erza had the slightest hint of pink on her cheeks. She was so cute when she blushed. I clenched my fists, knowing this man was the one who made her blush.

"H-h-hello, E-Evan" Erza stuttered. He nervously took back her hand.

Before he could kiss any of the other's hands, he glanced at the large swarm of guys behind them.

"Girls, who are these...gentlemen?" Evan asked, annoyed. He pointed at finger at us.

The girls turned and looked at us and all of them began to blush.

~Lucy's POV~

I looked over and saw all of my friends, who looked furious with Evan. What's their problem? Oh wait, crap. They just saw what Evan did!

I could feel my cheeks begin to burn up, along with the others. Wendy turned and gestured to the guys, "These are our friends. We were hoping they could come with us!" She said sweetly.

Evan glanced back at them and politely replied, "Sure. Of course thy can come."

A wave of relief washed over me. Then Mira turned to us, "That's wonderful! Now, does everyone have their keys?" She dangled her set of room keys in her left hand.