Chapter 29: Pool Day

Hello Minna~

Gruvia fans-please don't hate me for truth or dare! I have gotten so much hate for that and I feel bad.

Now on with the story!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR ANY OF THE CHARCTERS. ALL RIGHTS GO TO HIRO MASHIMA!

-MustacheNarwhalz
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Natsu's POV~

Happy floated above my head and twirled around in the air. I was wearing my flame swimsuit and black sunglasses. My feet were sporting my famous sandals.

I looked over my shoulder and saw I was the only one of my friends who were dressed remotely normal, besides the Strauss sisters and Laxus.

The men were all wearing absurd outfits and hats that hid their faces, as did the girls.

Lucy had her normal bathing suit on, but a sundress covered her body. She hid her soft eyes under a pair of hipster sunglasses as well as a huge sun hat.

We had decided we were going to go to the resort's pool today, as well as their hot springs!

I leaned over the Lucy and whispered into her ear, which made her jump, "Hey Luce, why are you all dressed so weirdly?"

She scowled at me, then sighed. Lucy faced forward and continue walking, but then answered, "Because, Natsu, we are actually embarrassed by what Mira had put on THE TV FOR ALL TO SEE!"

Lucy snapped her head back at Mira when she said the last part. Mira smirked and stuck out her tongue.

The blonde hissed and ran over to Levy and began a conversation. I sighed and began to remember the events of last night.

The video games, the fight between the guys about having the best partners, the truth or dare game, and the....kiss.

My face began to heat up and I secretly wished I had some form of clothing to cover my face. My lips tremble as I remember the warmth of hers.

That's when I heard the familiar purring of my Exceed in my ear. I turned to see Happy smiling wickedly. He rolled his tongue, "You liiiiiiiike her~"

Instead of denying it like I usually do, I swatted him away with the back of my hand ad groaned, "Whatever..."

He flew over and began to talk about something with Mira with consisted of a lot of squealing. So normal.

"There's the pool!" Lisanna exclaimed, pointing ahead of us. She was right.

In front of us was a pool that seemed to be as big, if not bigger than, the guild. It was shaped like a figure eight. Chairs and tables bordered the pool.

We all broke into sprint and raced one another to the pool.

I reached it first and placed my beach bag on a vacant seat. Everyone followed my lead.

The girls began to sit down in the chairs and relax while the guys jumped into the pool.

While I was splashing Ice Princess with water, I heard Jellal yell to the girls, "Come on into water! It won't kill you!"

They waved their hands dismissively. Levy seemed especially not to eager to go into the water.

Gajeel spoke up, "Well then, you leave us no choice..."

The girls looked horrified as we all began to climb out of the pool and towards their seats.

Gajeel wrapped his hands around Levy's waist and lifted her into the air. She squirmed around in his arms, "Stop it, Gajeel! I'm serious!"

He smirked, "And so am I." In one motion Gajeel threw Levy over his shoulder and into the pool. She screamed as her body hit the water, creating a huge splash.

When she resurfaced, she began to curse random threats at Gajeel. he just shrugged and jumped in with her and began to chase her around the pool.

"Gajeel, cut it out!"

"I'm gonna get you~"

"GET AWAY!"

I snickered as Levy began to freak out and flailed around as Gajeel got closer to her. Her arms and legs flew around in the air and her foot collided with Gajeel's jaw.

"GYA-" he cried as his hand hovered over his bruised jaw. Levy began to apologize to the whimpering Gajeel.

I looked over at Gray and Juvia. Gray glanced at Juvia, who was smirking evilly. He pursed his lips together, "Juvia, whatever you're thinking, don't do it"

She chuckled, "Does Gray wanna go for a swim?" He looked terrified. Juvia pushed Gray into the water. He screamed as he splashed into the pool.

Jellal turned to Erza, "So, Erza-"

"Don't you even think about it, Jellal" She said angrily. He looked back down at his hands.

Jellal muttered under his breath, "Stupid, not-fun Erza"

"I HEARD THAT!"

I saw Lucy lying in her chair, reading a book. An idea popped into my head. I crept behind Lucy.

I swept my hands around her back and underneath her legs. I scooped her up into the air. "NATSU?!"

I snickered and carried her over to the water. She glared at me, "Natsu, don't you dare-"

I cut her off and jumped into the water, carrying her in my arms. "CANNONBALL!"

When she resurfaced, her hair was drenched and her sun hat was floating away. Lucy was about to kick my face, but I grabbed her head an pushed her down into the water.

Lucy gurgled, "Natsu....cut it....out!"

I chuckled, "NEVER!"

That's when I heard a horrible voice from behind me. "Hey Pinky, try not to drown my girlfriend."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha! Plot twist of twists.

I had so much fun just imagining how the couples would act at the pool.

This came out wonderfully. I'm watching The Lego Movie and freaking out. Such as normal people do.

ONE WEEK UNTIL THE FAULT IN OUR STARS! Dance party!

-MustacheNarwhalz